Can i fit non condenser or not?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it ok,to fit non condenser combi,if there is no were to take a overflow pipe.It is in a cupboard in the centre of the house,upstairs,the safety relief pipe was run onto the old 22m copper overflow of the old tank when changed over 10 yr ago,now they have all wooden flooring down,and a extension,which has the s/relief pipe in the roof space ,extended to outside.I have been informed that i can fit a non condensing combi,then told no i cant.Has anyone had the same trouble.

Sponsored Links
It makes no difference whether you install a condensing boiler or non-condensing boiler, as you are an illegal rogue cowboy who should be treated for mental deficiency

You could ask Zimmers, or Frank, or Adam, or even your brother Bobbo. One of them must be Corgi regd, surely?

Sponsored Links
To the Bent gasman,I have forgotten more than you will ever know,I come on here and when i seen the attitude of the few who have gave themselves a status as some type of masters group,i just do what everyone you know will do take the **** out of you,you are idiots.I bet you live for the job,me i do my graft and thats it,you see i got this trade when i left school at 15,so by 18 i was fitting full installations and was doing what the other fellas could do,i then went and done what i wanted and made a good few quid,got jailed and got out,worked back in this game again for 2 yrs,then went and done my own thing made a few quid,and now back to this for a bit.I will be retiring by the time im 40-45.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back