can i put a security light straight onto a plug?

Sponsored Links
I think i was right in saying I wanted to put a plug on the flex chaps, surely the socket is what you put the plug into to. I am using the outdoor light as if it was a lamp...... not wired into the actual electricity supply. :confused:
I have put a flex from the light to a plug and put it in the socket, so should it be the 0.75 that mr shed man told me?

Do precisely as Mr Shed man said ....

We were just mulling over other matters .. sorry about that.

P

Thanks chaps, and I do agree with you on the b and q men........my sister and myself knew more than their so called experts, we do all our own plumbing etc, build brick walls (and we are quite pretty little things too ;) )... I just wanted to be sure with the electricity, not a thing I want to mess with....and guess my little german shepherd has just done, bitten through my ntl telephone wire, at least he hasnt bit into my bt one which is connected to the pc.....yet......
best wishes,
elizabeth xx

Sponsored Links
elizabethg said:
Thanks chaps, and I do agree with you on the b and q men........my sister and myself knew more than their so called experts, we do all our own plumbing etc, build brick walls (and we are quite pretty little things too ;) )...
Are you any good in the kitchen, and err.... :oops: ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back