Can I put a shower RCD switch here?

Usually (always?) there's no direct connection to the can, it's a nylon threaded connector.
Not always:

upload_2016-4-10_0-48-23.png
upload_2016-4-10_0-47-25.png

Sponsored Links
You may be right Ban - It may even be from 1989 - manufacturers sometimes put the Year in the front of the serial number as a reference for guarantee purposes etc.

You may be right Ban - It may even be from 1989 - manufacturers sometimes put the Year in the front of the serial number as a reference for guarantee purposes etc.
Kohler bought Mira in 2001. So it's no older than 2001. If it was 1989 it would have been branded as Caradon Mira Ltd

Sponsored Links
Sector is (was?) a brand name used by Electrium.

Sort of...

Sector is/was WF/Rexel Senate's own brand. You're quite right that those are Electrium/Wylex breakers in disguise, but I think several other manufacturers provide(d) other re-badged products for the Sector range

Ive seen older in some hotels I been in... hanging off the wall with one screw....still tested for safty sticker still current:eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back