can i use this paste on normal paper

K

KATE1986

a friend has given this to me from when her decorator had some left over from wallapering her house with wallrock fibre liner paper (paste the wall stuff)and has given it to me as i have a wall to paper my question is can this be used on normal paste the paper wallpaper or is it only for paste the wall and should i let it soak as normal. thanks for you help and dr dec are you up for that drink sometime babe you seem really shy :) if not if any of you other lads out there wanna come and do this wall for me i will make it worth your time x

Sponsored Links
Yeah that paste is fine. The wall rock stuff is non woven which means it doesn't expand when pasted, your stuff will expand which is why you need to paste it up and let it soak first.

Haha, i'm sure you'll have blokes in overalls queing down the street very soon!, use the PM if you wanna find someone, don't think the mods are gonna be to happy with some of your posts!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back