Can Texecom Smartcom App on my phone be set to also report ARMS/Exits?

Okay having had a look at the profile the only thing that stands out is deferred arming in Area arming modes, instead of E/E as the arming mode.

It would seem logical that this could be affecting how the arming is being reported, but haven't tested to confirm.

Can I ask why you have it as deferred rather than E/E?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that. I can offer no reason why deferred was chosen over E/E. can only think it was a wrong click in the wrong box at the time.
I’ll change it to E/E and report back via the forum.

Unfortunately, changing to E/E made no difference; the app didn't report exit arm but did report the entry disarm.

Is it possible to do the panel changes sparkymarka suggested but in wintex, if not can anyone provide key panel strokes?

I'll live with it if not, its only a mid-holiday tinker that's been on my mind - not the end of the world.

Sponsored Links
That sorted it, many thanks. It reported it on the app when set from both RKP and from App which is certainly a first. Strange however that after a couple of minutes the arms disappear from the calendar and it only shows disarms. I guess that can only be texecom goings on in the background of the app. See the times of screen shots.
I think we’ve got this as far it it will go many thanks for your help
1703858726585.png

Attachments

• 1703858649377.jpeg
    1703858649377.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 19
Hmm that’s interesting.

Looking at a few systems and the details are showing correctly.

What would ask Texecom for comment.

I can see on some of the systems in my care show arming and disarming in the calendar.

These panels are on version 4 smart com and versions 5 .x and 6.x and none have anything that’s chargeable in terms of texecom cloud

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back