can this be right

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it right, part of the ceremony at the Olympic stadium is a scene of rural England with mine wheel, country dancers and a few live animals all set around the turn of the century complete with live scruffy peasants ,some body tell me iv'e got it wrong and it was just a mickey take .this is a thread from the daily mail I have been sent

Sponsored Links
It would have to be set around the turn of the century (19th). If they set it in present day UK, they'd have to change the scruffy peasants for hoodies with knives. There couldn't possibly be a mine wheel and the dancers would be Diversity (or one of those dance groups off BGT). You'd have to include a typical Saturday night scene with drunks. They should also include a riot scene , complete with the infamous "Push from behind" A special guest appearance from PC Harwood could even be filmed on a camera phone for added realism. ;) ;)

Don't forget to include romainians robbing cash machines and Russians and poles killing people and driving while pixxed out of their heads

Sponsored Links
Oh joiner john I can tell you are a warrior of the dark side I feel the force is strong with you .

how about chucking a bucket of water over each spectator as they enter to represent the British weather? :LOL:

Hopefully they will pull the plug on Macca before he gets to'''''sing'''''

I hope they cone off 1 lane of the running track and leave the rest pot holed.
A true reflection of our nation.

how about chucking a bucket of water over each spectator as they enter to represent the British weather? :LOL:

Hopefully they will pull the plug on Macca before he gets to'''''sing'''''

Before he starts singing, La , la ,la, lalalala, lalalala,, Hey Jude. (ad infinitum) ;) ;) ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: Fook me !!!!! and i get labelled as a whinger !!! :?: :?: :?: you lot need to lighten up a bit !!

Sponsored Links
Back