can this be right

Sponsored Links
:eek: :eek: :eek: Fook me !!!!! and i get labelled as a whinger !!! :?: :?: :?:

And with good reason.

no i challenged you to prove that.. and you weren't able to.. so back atchya !! ;)
We were happy until....

provide evidence of me being a perpetual whinger...

And not just you lot feeling "uncomfortable" because i challenged the trash you spout !!

I'm not an easy target like micky moody was.. !!

Both of you,,, Stop hijacking threads. Your both as bad as one another. Now talk about the bloody Olympic opening ceremony, or start yer own whingathon thread. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Both of you,,, Stop hijacking threads. Your both as bad as one another. Now talk about the bloody Olympic opening ceremony, or start yer own whingathon thread. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you have the audacity to tell me to stop hijacking posts ffs !!!! :eek: :eek:

Jeez you need to get a life and stop hating coppers !!! :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
You need to stop copping haters!! :LOL: :LOL: You must have about 30 on this forum alone.

you have the audacity to tell me to stop hijacking posts ffs !!!! :eek: :eek:

Jeez you need to get a life and stop hating coppers !!! :mrgreen:

I don't hate coppers though,.( I just hate those who kill people , then get off with it ) Anyway I'm glad that the police are helping out with Olympic Security. I feel much safer with the MET doing their bit . Rather than these chancers from G4S.
At least we're back on track. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I have a vision now of three Met thugs diving on a passing Ethiopian,calling him Pal and Mate, and demanding to know why he was running.

Sponsored Links
Back