Can You Cook...

Warburtons products have the halal symbol on their packaging, which means that some of the money you pay goes to people who want to kill you.

Silly Andy the hateful racist likes spreading propaganda of hate

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
We get bread , milk and everything else delivered from the s'market and it all lasts a week, no problem. The filtered milk tastes a bit better and lasts a bit longer. Hovis multiseed I think it is, lasts about 8 days. Stuffed full of preservatives I daresay.

Warburtons products have the halal symbol on their packaging, which means that some of the money you pay goes to people who want to kill you.

You stupid racist moron. You are not better than the clowns you hate. Spreading BS like that just shows you are a down right racist.

Guess who got that racist avy removed, lol.

=

Sponsored Links
Would you care to explain your reasoning there?

We should get back to good old British bread made with meat and hate

Andy, let me help you with some useful knowledge.

1) Halal is just the Arabic word for permissible.

2) The halal symbol just means Islamic certified food.

3) Warburtons uses a flour treatment agent (E920) in some baked goods. The E920 that we use is synthetically produced through natural fermentation or enzymic processes using raw materials of vegetable origin or pure organic, non animal, compounds. All of our baked goods are 100% suitable for vegetarians.

4) Warburtons pay no money to to any Islamic fund whatsoever, the symbol literally means no more than a symbol like “gluten free” or “nut free”

3) Warburtons uses a flour treatment agent (E920) in some baked goods. The E920 that we use is synthetically produced through natural fermentation or enzymic processes using raw materials of vegetable origin or pure organic, non animal, compounds. All of our baked goods are 100% suitable for vegetarians.

4) Warburtons pay no money to to any Islamic fund whatsoever, the symbol literally means no more than a symbol like “gluten free” or “nut free”

Well, we can all very safely assume that this poster already knew that.

Andy, my dear boy, where is you avy pic of EP gone, lol.

So you work for Warburtons.... your in a good position in correcting Andy

I know (but I wish I didn't) about halal certification and have corresponded with Warburtons on the matter - they are one of the few companies that replied to my complaints. I will not buy their, or any other company's products as long as those products bear the halal symbol. I and many others have stated this to many offending manufacturers.

Sponsored Links
Back