Can you help me ID a hinge, Hettich

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I'm building some wardrobes using 4 doors from a previous wardrobe that have been in storage.
The doors are fitted with Hettich hinges but the backplates have either been mislaid or binned with the original carcass, I was hoping to reuse them rather than buy all new hinges.
The doors are at least 10 years old, can't find out what backplates I need to buy, or even what they look like (discontinued?but there's always eBay and fixing suppliers)

They appear to be a click or clip on style, where the protruding 'roller' on the underside engages with a 'hook', but I'm stumped for a part no.

I'll email Hettich but I expect they'll just try and sell me all new hinges.
IMG_20190924_104813690.jpg
IMG_20190924_104759101.jpg
IMG_20190924_104749618.jpg
IMG_20190924_104831204.jpg

Sponsored Links
I doubt that Hettich will sell you small quantities - they are an importer/trade distributor and my experience of dealing with them is that it's minimum of 100 of anything. You might want to ask them who your local outlet is, however. In Manchester I deal with a firm called Quasar who are Hettich suppliers and will supply some items in smaller quantities. That includes cruciform plates alone. Not sure if the products of 10 years ago would still be current, though

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back