Can you Recomend me a Installation Tester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm a trainee electrician, building up my tools.
Can you please recomend me an installation tester for domestic and comercial work?

I'm favoring the Megger MFT 1553

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Stick with Megger. I've used Metrel and Fluke and find the Megger to be far superior.

I used a MFT1552 as I have no need for the Bluetooth function which the 1553 has.

Stick with Megger. I've used Metrel and Fluke and find the Megger to be far superior.

I used a MFT1552 as I have no need for the Bluetooth function which the 1553 has.

Why don't you enquire of Fluke, Megger and Metrel to find out what their standard repair charge is?
I'm sure any of them would be fine but this may just sway things...
Just a thought.

Frank

Sponsored Links
I like Megger, the 1552 is good.
Megger technical services are very good too.

I havent used megger for many years but the fluke case is very sturdy and handy for small tools etc had problems with the fuses in the past on the 1651-3 range. I currently use a kewtech KT64, comes with a soft carrycase with shoulder strap so is comfortably portable. I find the leads with the kewtech to last longer also.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back