Candace Owens

I dont like the extreme right or the extreme left. Both are vulgar.
You are heavy right wing, or at least you spout (repeat) a lot of their stuff.

You need to sit back and actually think things through, not just follow lazy tropes.

You've been radicalised. Pretending youre not, isnt a defence.

Sponsored Links
The day I worry about how you classify me will be my last.

Your opinions are so lazy and ill informed, often based on lies, or mis information if you prefer not to use nasty words.

But just for you, I'm no fan of the extremes left, or right. Why do you support the extreme right ?

Here's a thought for you. Why dont you ask your children what they think about black, or coloured people ? See how they answer.
This is Bod's idea of a discussion: humour him.

You are heavy right wing, or at least you spout (repeat) a lot of their stuff.

You need to sit back and actually think things through, not just follow lazy tropes.

You've been radicalised. Pretending youre not, isnt a defence.

I'm not full of hate. Hate is my interpretation of racism. The likes of Diane Abbott and Bianca Williams are trouble makers and liars.

Candice Owens on the over hand is in a growing number of Black people putting their head above the wall and telling us that the likes of Diane Abbott and Bianca Williams don't speak for them or represent them.

Sponsored Links
The day I worry about how you classify me will be my last.

Your opinions are so lazy and ill informed, often based on lies, or mis information if you prefer not to use nasty words.

But just for you, I'm no fan of the extremes left, or right. Why do you support the extreme right ?

Here's a thought for you. Why dont you ask your children what they think about black, or coloured people ? See how they answer.

They will agree with me and won't judge anyone by their colour.

We stood the other day having a chat with pro palastine supporters in Colchester. The most vocal ones (Women) walked away. The men shook my hand and I took my points and I took their points.

They will agree with me and won't judge anyone by their colour.

We stood the other day having a chat with pro palastine supporters in Colchester. The most vocal ones (Women) walked away. The men shook my hand and I took my points and I took their points.
You repeatedly judge people by their colour. Colour is always one of your comments about people.

When you can understand yourself properly, then you can have another go at justifing your stance. Until then, troll.

I'm not full of hate. Hate is my interpretation of racism. The likes of Diane Abbott and Bianca Williams are trouble makers and liars.

Candice Owens on the over hand is in a growing number of Black people putting their head above the wall and telling us that the likes of Diane Abbott and Bianca Williams don't speak for them or represent them.
You follow who you want, none of the people youve listed are on my list of respected people.

But dont try and tell me a known liar is someone to respect.

You follow those lazy headlines as much as you like though

You repeatedly judge people by their colour. Colour is always one of your comments about people.

When you can understand yourself properly, then you can have another go at justifing your stance. Until then, troll.

No
Nononono
My point is that colour isn't the difference. It's the politics. You don't like Rishi or Suella, Kemi because they don't fit with your politics.
I on the other hand do like them and Candice, but you say I'm a racist because they are to the right.

Odds and Notch will say Candice is a racist against her own. Yet they will support words like Gammon.

No
Nononono
My point is that colour isn't the difference. It's the politics. You don't like Rishi or Suella, Kemi because they don't fit with your politics.
I on the other hand do like them and Candice, but you say I'm a racist because they are to the right.

Odds and Notch will say Candice is a racist against her own. Yet they will support words like Gammon.
Whilst you regard colour as an important trait, don't try and pretend (even to yourself) that you judge people as people.

You classify by colour and race.

And your candice is a known liar. Makes your judgement poor. automatically. Like Boris and Trump supporters.

No point. They're all brainwashed these days, by a heavily left-leaning, feminised 'education' system. They haven't experienced a Britain before forced multiculturalism. A better Britain, not perfect, but we were all in it together.

No point. They're all brainwashed these days, by a heavily left-leaning, feminised 'education' system.
Really?

Did you prefer the days when sadistic bastards masqueraded as teachers and got their rocks off using corporal punishment and doing a bit of 'kiddie fiddling'?

They haven't experienced a Britain before forced multiculturalism. A better Britain, not perfect, but we were all in it together.
A 'better britain'?

You mean the britain that imposed itself on a large proportion of the world...

Would you not call that 'forced multiculturalism'?

Or is it the colour of a person's skin or religion that bothers you?

Really?

Did you prefer the days when sadistic bastards masqueraded as teachers and got their rocks off using corporal punishment and doing a bit of 'kiddie fiddling'?

A 'better britain'?

Apart from more curry houses and takeaways I fail to see what benefit there is to an indigenous population in the powers that be forcing millions of aliens on a population that never asked or voted for it. Especially when housing and other resources are very limited. All done with threat of prosecution if you object or upset arrivals who mostly have no intention of trying to intergrate. Quite comical seeing Mustafa wandering around Bristol in January wearing a bed sheet and sandals. :oops: :LOL:

Really?

A 'better britain'?

You do recognize the holes in that argument?

And she has strong veiwes that don't fit with the left

Candace Owens is a mouthpiece for Trump

I don’t like her because she tells lies and her language is deliberately inflammatory.

The right love a black person / ethnic minority that pushes hatred of foreigners and ramps up racism.

Bod you are welcome to like her, it just says something about your moral compass

Sponsored Links
Back