Trevor Phillips says...

I

imamartian

.. that there'll never be a black PM !

Is TP an idiot? of course there will be a black (or asian) PM. It sounds like sour grapes from a guy who is supposed to be in charge of equality (that's equal rights for EVERYONE) but who is black and thinks that the US got there first.... the point is that there will probably be an Asian PM first... voted in by muslims and will introduce Sharia law.

TP needs to start remembering what his role is about, and in his spare time, taking young blacks to politics classes if he wants a black PM !

BTW i'm white and happy whatever the colour of the PM as long as they try to do their best for the people of Britain...

Sponsored Links
Couldn't give a fook who is PM , as long as they put the people first.

An impossible dream , I know.

Sponsored Links
I dont think there will be.

Too many black people in this country are bought up with a chip on their shoulder towards the country. It owes them because of slavery etc etc. (yawn)

Too many of them still talk with stupid accents, and make themselves sound alot less intelligent than they really are, despite never having been out of the country.

And the supposed non-racist, trying to represent their people people such as TP comes out with stupid remarks like he has.

Too many black people in this country are bought up with a chip on their shoulder towards the country. It owes them because of slavery etc etc. (yawn)

Too many of them still talk with stupid accents, and make themselves sound alot less intelligent than they really are, despite never having been out of the country.

And the supposed non-racist, trying to represent their people people such as TP comes out with stupid remarks like he has.

Contentious views my friend.

it did upset me how much the word 'slavery' came up in the US elections... the point is that this generation is not responsible for slavery - and we shouldn't be held accountable.

It's because race is now not important (apart from within minority commuties) that people of all races voted Obama.

Contentious views my friend.

It's my opinion.

Too many people playing the race card these days because they get away wth it.

It's only the press that keep referring to Obama as being the first black president. The public just see a decent man who loves the country.

Just 3% of our population are black. Check out how many newsreaders, weather people, presenters, models, contestants etc are black. It's at least 25%. What about some Poles on TV? Same number in the country.

What about some Pole dancers reading the news and doing the weather?

As Prescott says the Toffs are in control and that ain't about to change.
The barstewards stole from the peoples meagre private pension pots to fund their own lavish lifestyles and their warmongering ways. I despise the lot currently in control and that includes black or white.

Sponsored Links
Back