Candy AQ 130

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Ever since I bought my Candy AQ 130 (About 6 Months Ago) small items like the baby's socks get caught between the door and the seal. Does anyone know if this is a common problem, can I fix it myself perhaps? Any info would be great.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
small items will get pushed to the front of most washing m/c's

there are two ways round this:

put all small items in a "wash bag"

put less clothes in the m/c

IN GENERAL

as a rule of thumb when filling a m/c you should be able to see the back of the drum by looking across the top of the wash load, if you can't it is over loaded

over loading causes off spin which causes the bearing seal to go which ruins your bearings (expensive) also if there are too many clothes they will not get washed properly since a m/c works by letting the clothes fall and the water going through along with the detergent removes the dirt.

The other thing that can happen is if a small item gets too close it can get pulled down between the inner and outer tub , it then gets rolled into a ball, jambs the m/c drum stops motor doesnt and burns through the belt.

I remember when i first started fixing washing m/c's my 2nd call on my own was a stationairy drum spoke to my boss and he told me it is a sock jamed in it (yeah right course it is!) so i took it ALL apart only to find a sock ( i now know the easy way to get them out)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back