Candy CDI 1012 Dishwasher drain problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There was several topics regarding drain problem with CDI 1012, but i wasn't able to find solution form my problem, so here i am:

My dishwasher was working fine until a week ago. Then, suddenly, when started with programs 1-3, it will stop mid-cycle and there was a water at the bottom of inside, over the filter.

Things i did:

- check that filter isn't clogged - it seems that everything is OK

- check that sink drain (where drain from dishwasher goes) is OK and not obstructed

After that, i discovered that when i run programs 4-5 (without prewash cycle - 4 is immediate wash without prewash and 5 is rinse only), dishwasher would normally drain water without any problem. It seems then that filter is OK, pump is OK and drain hose is OK, because it wouldn't drain on any circumstances or any program if there is some obstruction on way out of dishwasher (or i think so...).

So, it seems that when running programs 1-3 (with prewash cycle) don't drain at all, and when stopped, program led is blinking fast repeatidly...

It seems that there is some problem with electronic, but i wanted to ask for opinions before calling service...

edit: it seems that heater is not working too, because water inside was cold when program 2 (70°C) was selected. I wonder what is all that?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back