cannon culinaire advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I Know this forum lacks a gas appliance technician advisor but here goes anyway. Does anyone know where I can purchase a control panel pcb for a cannon culinaire double oven.

Sponsored Links
This place sell parts for cannon cookers. While they dont have any listed I am sure they should be able to get one for you. While I was googling I also found this which may be of some help.
You didnt give an appliance number or GC number so I can do little more than that, but at least it points you in the right direction.

Sponsored Links
GC number is Brown 11.132.66, white 11.132.67, Black marble 11.132.70, white marble 11.132.71 :LOL:

Thanks for the replies guys I forgot to mention its a built in model so its not run of the mill model hence no model number. I have emailed the supplier off one of these links and will keep fingers crossed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back