cannot access hotmail/msn/outlook

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On my desktop i have hotmail as a favourite, when i click on it it doesnt load up, its just a blank screen. i noticed the bar at the top is coloured green? it isnt coloured green when i open up additional tabs. there isnt a problem accessing hotmail when i use my phone or tablet, just seems to be the desktop. i tried getting to it via google and tried msn and outlook but it always turns out the same. theres a padlock symbol and when i click it it says the server is encrypted. hate computers, please help

Sponsored Links
Might just be a corrupted link, try a normal search for hotmail and see if that works. I had a similar problem with a site after a browser update.

Otherwise search the forum for the security product you have, it might be blocking the site and others will have sorted it with luck.

Sorry re reading it seems you have tried the first solution :oops:

I'd try clearing your browser cache. Failing that install another browser (Chrome or firefox are good) and try that.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies, i dont know what was happening but its all working now. Just upgraded to IE9 and voila :D

Back