Cannot login on mobile phone internet.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know why l cannot login on this site from my mobile phone it does not even give me the option of putting my username or password down as every time l click on login it just goes back to login again. This is not just on this site but most forums l have registered with but cannot get onto with my mobile phone....
Also does anyone know why l cannot get onto youtube on my mobile phone.

Sponsored Links
What kind of mobile are you trying to access from ?

Are you using a built in browser?

Sponsored Links
The browser is the item of software that is used to access the internet from your phone.

I'm not familiar with the NEC, but from a search it would appear it can run the 'Opera Mini' browser which you can download here:

http://www.opera.com/mini/download/nec/nec_e313/

Of course this may be the browser you are already using, in which case :?: :?:

But from what you say it sounds like a cookie issue - that your browser isn't accepting cookies.

The browser is the item of software that is used to access the internet from your phone.

I'm not familiar with the NEC, but from a search it would appear it can run the 'Opera Mini' browser which you can download here:

http://www.opera.com/mini/download/nec/nec_e313/

Of course this may be the browser you are already using, in which case :?: :?:

But from what you say it sounds like a cookie issue - that your browser isn't accepting cookies.
:) Thats the phone mate... You've sent the link but how do l get it on the phone. Do l just google opera and download.... Thanks for helping anyway

I'm not sure, but the instructions on that page are for downloading via a PC, if you can't do that you may be able to go to that website address on your phone and download it directly. Good luck!

I'm not sure, but the instructions on that page are for downloading via a PC, if you can't do that you may be able to go to that website address on your phone and download it directly. Good luck!
l've tried to download it via the phone , got onto the opera mini download and when l click to download it says " unable to download" and l do have java on my mobile which they say you must have.... Any idea why it will not download.

No, I'm afraid not. If you have a cable to connect your phone to the PC I would try doing it that way.

Either he is desperate for a diynot fix on the go, or he is pretending to be a tradesman and needs this forum for advice on every job :LOL: :LOL:

Just kiddin mate ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back