Cant Access web page

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Windows 10, IE11.
I cant access shop.vodafone.co.uk
I have removed all history & cookies, what else can I try.
It works from a mobile.

Sponsored Links
If i go to your link & select 'shop' I can get to iPhone, Samsung, nearly new. The other options go to blank page.

Sponsored Links
I can get all those options on the left, you means the ones that say pay as you go, pay monthly etc?

It's a marketting ploy paid for by Apple or Samsung perhaps!

Nozzle

No its genuine I have used it in the past, it works on Android devices.
Its defiantly my laptop

It's a common redirect setup on the websites home address. Companies will buy the .com, and the .co.uk site for instance, so that if you go to the wrong one, it'll take you where you're supposed to be. The bits you select that take you to a blank page are the faults - unless you can access them from another browser, in which case, they've designed the site for a particular browser, and not tested it's compatibility in the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a common redirect setup on the websites home address. Companies will by the .com, and the .co.uk site for instance, so that if you go to the wrong one, it'll take you where you're supposed to be. The bits you select that take you to a blank page are the faults - unless you can access them from another browser, in which case, they've designed the site for a particular browser, and not tested it's compatibility in the others.
ive tried 2 other browsers

Okay, why are you worrying about it; I'm not convinced the problems at your end; especially if you've tried 2 more browsers, and it's still happening - can you try another computer. Can you still get on to the site and find what you want. What about phoning the company.

So my laptop has just gone through the Windows 10 upgrade, (Anniversary, I think its called). I can now access the "shop.vodafone.co.uk".
I logged into my Vodafone account & now I cant access "shop.vodafone.co.uk" , I have logged out & still cant access, this is such a bummer.

Sponsored Links
Back