Can't get to outside of flue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's obvious that you have tampered with the control cables in order to smear others....
Can you explain the two pinch marks on outer sheathing??..now if you look carefully the pinch marks are exactly the same distance apart as the two cable clamps within control box , also the cable has a slight bend in it where it previously entered the left hand side of control box before you pulled it out..

So you remove both cables from board plugs in order to slide off cable clamps , then reconnect cables to board plugs??..you sad ****t.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just like you did with that WC pan that fell through the floor..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sadly you have degraded yourself and lost your self respect for accusing me of tampering with an installation that you really think my mate would have allowed me to do this just to take some pictures so I can post here, I took pictures as evidence of poor workmanship by a registered gas safe engineer which no doubt the people who are doing his loft conversion are also a witness to it.

Now you are getting very silly.

Sponsored Links
So answer my question regarding the cable being pinched in two places??
I thought you put me on ignore???
You're a lier.

It is a used cable he used no doubt possibly from another Vaillant boiler and so if you can see those marks then that explains that,
Your evidence is is as meaningful as your opinion.... Somewhere approaching a tissue paper teapot and as welcome as HIV.
Who needs your opinion?

dan don't act like a **** full of HIV and AIDS , it is about time you grew up seriously.You stinking little ****.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back