- Joined
- 11 Mar 2021
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 1
- Country

There's a small leak from the cistern into the toilet. It has a dual flush valve. I'm not a plumber but my own research on Google suggests that the rubber seal at the base of the flush valve is worn and needs to be replaced.
I'm struggling to remove the valve. I've tried to twist it but it's not moving and I'm afraid of applying too much pressure and breaking it. I've seen on YouTube that other valve models can be removed by rotating anti-clockwise. Should this particular one be removable without having to remove the whole cistern. Looking for advice on how to remove it. Not sure if this matters but the toilet was installed about 8 years ago.
I'm struggling to remove the valve. I've tried to twist it but it's not moving and I'm afraid of applying too much pressure and breaking it. I've seen on YouTube that other valve models can be removed by rotating anti-clockwise. Should this particular one be removable without having to remove the whole cistern. Looking for advice on how to remove it. Not sure if this matters but the toilet was installed about 8 years ago.