Can't turn heating off - help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - I'm new here and desperate for help!

We had a problem with our bolier a week ago and the plumber came out to fix it, the pressure pipe needed replacing. All was well, he left then and hour later there was a strange noise coming from the boiler. The plumber came back and said that some air was trapped in the central heating, so he bled the radiators upstairs (4 in total). Then the noise stopped.

After he left the heating came on :confused: Even though we haven't had it set to come on since April.

My husband fiddled with the heaters and managed to get 2 of them to turn off, but we have the bedroom ones (2) still on, 24/7.

How do we get this sorted without having to call out the plumber again (and take more time off work!)

Thanks in advance

Dani :)

Sponsored Links
Can't help you as my crystal ball is cracked and I'm fed up trying to guess your boiler make/model, and the type of system together with it's controls.
MORE INFO REQUIRED!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back