S Sonic70 Joined 7 Dec 2018 Messages 670 Reaction score 62 Country 17 Sep 2026 #16 I couldn't feel anything on the top mounts or hear anything coming from there
S Sonic70 Joined 7 Dec 2018 Messages 670 Reaction score 62 Country 17 Sep 2026 #17 I've regreased the steering rack to see if that makes a difference but alas no.
B Burnerman Joined 7 Feb 2008 Messages 26,549 Reaction score 5,946 Location Northumberland Country 17 Sep 2026 #18 One side at a time, flood the rubber bushes found on the anti roll bar and bottom suspension arms with silicone spray.......if it's a rubber bush, spray it! John
One side at a time, flood the rubber bushes found on the anti roll bar and bottom suspension arms with silicone spray.......if it's a rubber bush, spray it! John
S Sonic70 Joined 7 Dec 2018 Messages 670 Reaction score 62 Country 17 Sep 2026 #19 Cheers I've already done that to top of suspension and anti roll bar bushes