Carbon dating some old heaters?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just wanted to say thanks to RF Lighting and Flameport for getting me major brownie points with this client...

I phoned the maintenance guy who went round with a stepladder, and all five heaters are now working perfectly :D

They even told me to put in a bill for my consulation, and already have more work lined up for me, so hurrah for diynot - drinks all round...

I shall try to repay the forum by posting replies where my limited experience actually allows me to offer an opinion ;)

A bit late and anyway, I'm glad you're sorted - but - things as old as these could easily contain crumbling asbestos parts, so perhaps the first check on any pre-1980 stuff should be for any dust or fibres. They can always go and get warm somewhere else; but you've only one set of lungs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back