Care home staff arrested

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Over fatal COVID outbreak

2 members of staff at south Devon care home have been arrested on suspicion of wilful neglect under the criminal justice and courts act 2015

the 2 arrested are a 57 year old woman and a 30 year old man

a significant number of residents and staff had tested positive to the virus with 5 deaths since 6th March

???

Sponsored Links
Good. I assume there is a strong suspicion that they broke the law and mingled with people when they should have stayed at home.
Ignoring the social distancing laws puts lives at risk, that's why we have them!

Good. I assume there is a strong suspicion that they broke the law and mingled with people when they should have stayed at home.
Ignoring the social distancing laws puts lives at risk, that's why we have them!

they did not go into specifics of the charges but I assume it’s some thing along the lines as to what you said ???

Even before covid, care homes were often the subject of some horrifying stories, we've had them locally here. A shame because most of the workers must be caring people to do what they do, and for very little money.

Sponsored Links
It is not acceptable for staff to seed care homes with Covid.

Unless it's government sanctioned.....then it seems to be fine.

Anything to save the NHS?
20% of the new Tory MPs have connections to private healthcare.
Yup those Tories know how to milk the system.

Did Matt Hancock get £32k from the Institute of Economic Affairs (a Brexit think tank pushing out lies for people like Fillyboy to swallow)

Yes he did.

No wonder the NHS sent people back to care homes to die

Have you got any data/evidence showing 20% of new conservative mp’s having connections to private health care?
And what qualifies as a connection, having a policy?

20% of the new Tory MPs have connections to private healthcare.
Yup those Tories know how to milk the system.

Did Matt Hancock get £32k from the Institute of Economic Affairs (a Brexit think tank pushing out lies for people like Fillyboy to swallow)

Yes he did.

No wonder the NHS sent people back to care homes to die
What would you do differently
You seem to know what you don't like about the present system.

Sponsored Links
Back