Care quality commission

Sponsored Links
If your specifics are questionable and evidentially false, then your general points are invalid.

Blimey u plagerising again

Point being what that vaginal. Mesh scandal that left woman with severe medical long term issues

Granted Himagain its a Woman's problem so true to form u don't give a **it

Than u get it Minion aka Numbnuts

Oh it was not mentioned

Oh dear wasn't it :LOL: **** en*

Blimey u plagerising again

Point being what that vaginal. Mesh scandal that left woman with severe medical long term issues

Granted Himagain its a Woman's problem so true to form u don't give a **it

Than u get it Minion aka Numbnuts

Oh it was not mentioned

Oh dear wasn't it :LOL: **** en*
Complaining about the CQC when it's not their job to monitor something is like complaining about a plumber not checking an electricians work. They might notice a problem but it's not their job to.

Sponsored Links
Complaining about the CQC when it's not their job to monitor something is like complaining about a plumber not checking an electricians work. They might notice a problem but it's not their job to.

Well it should be numb ****

Hence why there should be change

Obviously u think different and tbh transam gives not a jot what u or the other numb nut thinks

I made a valid post and a valid point on a decent subject

Well it should be numb ****

Hence why there should be change

Obviously u think different and tbh transam gives not a jot what u or the other numb nut thinks

I made a valid post and a valid point
I see, so we want to make the CQC bigger and add more responsibility to it then.

A plumbers' soliloquy on the finer points of commissioning care - a train wreck.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its the Dunning-Kruger effect in spades - somehow all problems no matter how complex and nuanced can be solved with simple solutions and explanations.

Yep only problem with that is it would put the insignificant dead beat jobs worth pencil pushers and paper shufflers

Perhaps like you? Out of a job :)

Sponsored Links
Back