Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi Everyone

I am Osburn and new to this forum. I am here to get some alternative solutions for carpet cleaning. There are many people who tell some home made solutions but it was not effective.

So, what you guys suggest, shall I look for home made solutions for carpet cleaning or its only the professionals who can help me in carpet cleaning.

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not sure what it's like in Australia, but carpets are not classed as a building issue here. Are you wanting to clean up after building work?
If so have you tried vacuuming the whole room all surfaces, wiping damp, and then use a wet shampoo vac?

I want for my home John. And do you think that wet shampoo will help me in clearing my carpets. I am concerned because I don't want to ruin it.

That's what it's designed for, just read the label. You'd be better joining a local forum for above, not many of us will be able to help

Sponsored Links
round here you can hire a carpet shampooing machine, I find them very good. Quite big

You can buy small household ones, but many of them are not very good. You'd have to research your market.

Sure i will do that research and thanks for sharing this valuable information. I will hire a carpet shampooing machine if I find it good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back