Carry on Lab Rats...

This is how lies and misinformation starts.
And this site to its shame is one of the platforms which allow and encourage their spread.

I look forward to the day when it becomes regulated by Ofcom.

Sponsored Links
And this site to its shame is one of the platforms which allow and encourage their spread.

I look forward to the day when it becomes regulated by Ofcom.

You might be waiting a while mushkins.
Glad to hear you have ambitions though. :ROFLMAO:

Since that change there have been far fewer recorded deaths from influenza, which suggests that covid is flu rebranded. As for the number of excess deaths over norma
Another example of people not thinking things through.

We know Covid is more transmissible than the flu. We know it is much more dangerous than the flu. We know they spread in more or less the same way.

Anything (other than vaccines) that slows Covid spread will slow flu spreading even more. Which meant that our lockdowns temporarily eliminated flu. How could there ever be a situation, excluding vaccines, where Covid rates are falling and flu is increasing?

Sponsored Links
New report out over the origin of this virus

Biden has stated that the Chinese have deliberately hampered the investigation and with held info

yep as trump said a while back

Chinese virus

report is not conclusive as to origins

lab leak or an animal to human cross over

"we cannot be sure that those people around us won't become very unwell if they catch it".

And can you back up your 'Euro awful' claim?

Meanwhile...

"Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine"
Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.
Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death."

Rabid Vaxxers don't seem to understand the concept of individual choice!
Bruce Lee died due to a freak reaction to ordinary painkillers he had taken for a headache.
There is risk in everything you do.
Take the vaccine and risk a brain clot.
Don't take the vaccine and risk getting seriously ill or dying.
All depends what you believe is the greater risk to your wellbeing.

Frankly I really DNGAS what he believes is, or what actually is, the greater risk to your wellbeing.

But I do care that he is actively promoting risks to the wellbeing of others and this site is facilitating him.

There's some decent stats in there but you've got to filter out a lot of bullshit to get to them. The effects of the vaccine are nicely emphasised, although the stats guys numbers on daily deaths are wrong, when it was recorded the rolling average was around 100 per day.

The focus on the excess deaths now is curious as there was greatly reduced deaths in the period from roughly March to July. Why might they be higher now than back then, perhaps the same restrictions that the presenter seems to think we're ineffectual.

The presenter is interestingly naive, why can't they "just fix it" after all. :rolleyes:

An Israeli study has shown that natural immunity is superior to vaccination.
As i had Covid last November and have been doubled jabbed, i now consider myself invincible.

https://unherd.com/thepost/bombshel...cination/?mc_cid=91195e0f71&mc_eid=8afea50795
It's interesting as previous studies said the opposite, that vaccines gave better protection.

There is a warning sign in the size of the data.

The differences are huge,” says Thålin, although she cautions that the numbers for infections and other events analyzed for the comparisons were “small.” For instance, the higher hospitalization rate in the 32,000-person analysis was based on just eight hospitalizations in a vaccinated group and one in a previously infected group. And the 13-fold increased risk of infection in the same analysis was based on just 238 infections in the vaccinated population, less than 1.5% of the more than 16,000 people, versus 19 reinfections among a similar number of people who once had SARS-CoV-2.
8 and 1 are tiny numbers. I don't have the stats knowledge to know if that is statistically significant but It clearly has huge error bars.

Even in scientists who do know better there is a human tendency to be over reliant on tiny sample sizes.

Bruce Lee died due to a freak reaction to ordinary painkillers he had taken for a headache.

It was a bit more than that - he took medication in HK (I think) that conflicted with the medication he was already taking for his back pain, from when he broke it. If he had got advice from the doctor that prescribed the first painkillers he would possibly not have died.

The real lesson here is, seek medical advice and be sure they have all the facts.

There is risk in everything you do.
Take the vaccine and risk a brain clot.
Don't take the vaccine and risk getting seriously ill or dying.
Does that mean Asprin? Or Paracetamol?
Not what we'd consider ordinary, they were a mixture that included a sedative that is no longer widely used due to its tendency to kill people.

Sponsored Links
Back