Carry on Lab Rats...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
A grim warning from Israel: Vaccination blunts, but does not defeat Delta

No ****, Sherlock…..Funnily enough, tetanus and flu jabs are not a one shot for life either.

How many jabs are people willing to have?

And how often?
As many and as often as necessary.

What do the rabid jabbers think/know what they are actually being injected with?
No idea at all. Same as with any other injections I have.

What do your two doctor sons say when you ask them those questions?

All becoming dull and boring now, the post could so easily have been added to one of the many threads of the same theme but guess ellal seeks 15 minutes of attention as do others.
Same old, Same old.

Sponsored Links
Must be very scary for those who haven't had a jab. Probably 5 times more likely to catch covid, than 2020, as those who have been jabbed enjoy their freedoms. Sadly it seems the jabbed are less able to protect the unjabbed through lowering transmission, than hoped. I feel for those who cannot have the jab due to medical reasons. the tin-foil-hatters seem to be proving Darwin's theories.

Anti-vaxxers should be banned from posting any new threads.

anyway, "starts to wane" does not mean "stops".

Define 'necessary' and 'As many and as often'...

And who do you believe when coming to this conclusion of yours?
The government who are giving them out for free to protect the population.

What do your two doctor sons say about the vaccine?

It was all pretty obvious...
...that vaccines work

Iceland is proof that COVID-19 vaccines work, a leading US expert said. Infections are at record highs, but the nation hasn't recorded a single virus death since May.

The COVID-19 situation in Iceland is proof that vaccines work, a leading US infectious-disease expert said.

Iceland reported 2,847 new infections over the past month, mostly from the highly infectious Delta variant and mostly in fully vaccinated people, official statistics indicated. This is the highest number of new infections in a month since the start of the pandemic, but vaccines appear to be doing their job. The vast majority of new infections are mild at worst.

Of the 1,239 Icelanders who were recorded as having COVID-19 on Sunday, 3% were in the hospital, data showed.

back to the drawing board for you Ellal (y)

It's very inconvenient for anti-vaxxers when people stop dying of diseases

So THAT'S why Ellal chickened out of emigrating to Iceland. A non believer and frightened of the needle.

The highest rise areas are a couple of places in Scotland the Silly Isles Conwall and Torbay. All areas I think that have had low infection rates.

Sydney is having a burst of infections. Could it be that those countries/areas that have protected themselves well are now suffering due to no herd immunity.?

I'm talking as a plumber..... it's just a question

Sponsored Links
Back