Carry on Lab Rats...

I wouldn’t be surprised if certain people on here have realised that after being jabbed they realise it was then pointless to have that jab as it does absolutely nothing.

2 members of my household had covid recently. My wife had mild symptoms, I had no symptoms. Everybody recovered very quickly.
It is clear to all but deniers that the vaccine if very effective at preventing serious illness and death.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn’t be surprised if certain people on here have realised that after being jabbed they realise it was then pointless to have that jab as it does absolutely nothing.
They then don’t want to admit it through the embarrassment from the replies they would receive on here so would then have to leave DIYnot.
Much like a certain plumber from Durham.(y)
That's like saying you don't think seatbelts save lives because you haven't crashed.

You say you don't know what's in the Covid vaccines, but you don't know what's in covid. What have more people died from?

I have never reported anybody to mods on this forum, John. I am sure the mods can verify that if you feel it is important.
No idea why you think I abuse people either - disagreeing and calling people out when they quote conspiracy theories is not abuse - this is a forum for discussion, after all.
Oh, as you pointed out before, I did refer a non-forum member as a bellend once, largely because his name sounded a bit like bellend. Not sure how that is abuse to a forum member though.

I just happen to think that spreading fake news about medicine that puts people's lives at risk is dangerous and should be stopped. I am all for freedom of speech, but not with it means vulnerable people make wrong decisions and people die.
For the 167th time just for you as you don’t seem to be able to understand it.
But not agreeing with the severity of Covid doesn’t make somebody a conspiracy theorist.
Also feeling the need to not have a jab does not make someone an anti vaxxer.
I have had multiple vaccines before so yet again your just wrong as you usually are.
Please name all the other instances in history where I believe to be a conspiracy?
The evidence is all over this forum of you being abusive constantly to people.
As you quite rightly pointed out.this is a forum for discussion.
Wether you like it or not people will have a difference of opinion.
Some may agree with your views and some may disagree so unsure how you think this is a discussion forum as it seems unless the opinion is the same as yours then it must be wrong.
Regarding the spreading of fake news then take a look back through the archives and see how many time the MSM and government have got it wrong.
Just because the MSM or government says something then it doesn’t make it gospel truth does it.

Sponsored Links
Also feeling the need to have a jab does not make someone an anti vaxxer.

I am referring to the forum poster that keeps claiming that they have seen strong evidence that says covid vaccines are dangerous. I was not talking about you, as I don't know what your stance on the vaccine is. You have made your opinion on the severity of the virus itself clear though.

Regarding the spreading of fake news then take a look back through the archives and see how many time the MSM and government have got it wrong.

Maybe they are wrong sometimes - but we know they are wrong because they make a statement and explain it.
People spreading fake news on Rumble and YouTube know what they are doing, and know they are wrong. They want people to believe the lies to help support their own agenda.
This is very different from making a mistake.

For example - the MMR scandal. One man faked results, and caused chaos which is still killing people today - people refusing to vaccinate against measles, which is possibly the most dangerous common disease for a child to catch. Newspapers and MSM have published the updates, told everybody the doctor behind it was struck off, and explained how he made a dangerous mistake. I don't see people doing this on Rumble. However, many anti-vaxxers, and their surviving relatives, have gone to the MSM to say they were wrong.

If the source of your information comes from a single person and their ideas, and they seemingly never make a mistake, and never update their opinion, it looks very iffy indeed.

:ROFLMAO::D.
No it doesn’t.

Yes, it does. If you are saying "look at this guy telling the truth, don't believe the lies in MSM, this man has uncovered the truth" then you are helping spreading the lies.

Lucky you. Let's hope you stay lucky.
As I’m sure I quoted in a previous post then if I was to ever get flu or the next time I have a common cold then it is of my belief that certain people will twist it and say no you havnt got flu or no you havnt got a common cold, you have Covid.

I strongly suggest you look at some of your previous posts on other threads regarding people talking dung,mind you a lot of those previously posts of yours are just abusive towards people and adding nothing what so ever to the thread it is in.
So therefore what I wrote is correct.

That's a 'No', on the evidence front then?

As I’m sure I quoted in a previous post then if I was to ever get flu or the next time I have a common cold then it is of my belief that certain people will twist it and say no you havnt got flu or no you havnt got a common cold, you have Covid.

Well, if that happens, get tested then you can tell them if they are correct, or not.

Not really as I am in the belief that the tests can be wrong.
Covid tests can be abused to show a positive test.
Even the school children worked that out lol

And here lies the problem. You don't believe the tests give the correct result.
If a doctor diagnosed cancer, or heart disease, would you believe that? What makes you decide which medical opinion you believe?

Sponsored Links
Back