Carry on Lab Rats...

Anti-vaxxers really are responsible for young people dying. Anybody that says the vaccine is "experimental" and calls people that get vaccinated "sheeple" and "lab rats" is basically trying to persuade people to take risks based on no scientific or medical knowledge, and this often leads to people in their 50s and 60s dying of a now preventable deadly disease.

They should be ashamed. But they seem to enjoy it. Anti-vaxxers are often trolls that take pleasure in watching the upset they cause - it's just moved on from nasty words that upset to nasty words that kill.
I wonder if they are the same people who go on suicide fora?

Sponsored Links
I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the so-called anti vaxxers have been jabbed but are too embarrassed to admit they were wrong. I mean, someone who admits to having two 'medics' in the family MUST be aware of the stats involved in vaccinated Vs the unvaccinated unless said 'medics' exist only in that persons mind.

What are you suggesting?

What are you suggesting?

BD2138A0-ABE9-4B61-8686-222578AB8F6A.gif

Speaking of Lab rats: Latitude festival was one of the trial events and resulted in around 1,000 infections.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...BIIACAw==#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16299885812205

Even being outside and with vaccine passport rules (mostly just negative tests) it led to a significant number of infections. Not as bad as the Euros which was awful, and because of security failures useless as an experiment, but fairly poor.

Sponsored Links
So THAT'S why Ellal chickened out of emigrating to Iceland. A non believer and frightened of the needle.
Ooh look...

The scardy cat spiv gets it all wrong again...

But thank you for giving me a daily laugh :LOL:

Speaking of Lab rats: Latitude festival was one of the trial events and resulted in around 1,000 infections.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-58323500.amp?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16299885812205

Even being outside and with vaccine passport rules (mostly just negative tests) it led to a significant number of infections. Not as bad as the Euros which was awful, and because of security failures useless as an experiment, but fairly poor.
"we cannot be sure that those people around us won't become very unwell if they catch it".

And can you back up your 'Euro awful' claim?

Meanwhile...

"Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine"
Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.
Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death."

Rabid Vaxxers don't seem to understand the concept of individual choice!

"we cannot be sure that those people around us won't become very unwell if they catch it".

And can you back up your 'Euro awful' claim?

Meanwhile...

"Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine"
Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.
Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death."

Rabid Vaxxers don't seem to understand the concept of individual choice!
Meanwhile, Ellal posts one example of someone dying from complications of the Covid Vaccine but neglects to consider the tens of thousands that died from Covid itself and the hundreds of thousands that are suffering physically and mentally as a consequence of lockdown and the Covid load on the NHS.

Rabid Anti-vaxxers don't consider the effect their choices have on others. Thankfully, the majority of the UK are more sensible, more public spirited and less selfish in their views and enough people have had the vaccine to allow lockdown to come to an end and the start of a return to normal life.

Last edited:
Global death toll is now 4.47 million. It is almost half as bad as Spanish Flu, and we're not 2 years in yet.

Lucky we have a vaccine to save our lives.

Global death toll is now 4.47 million. It is almost half as bad as Spanish Flu, and we're not 2 years in yet.

Lucky we have a vaccine to save our lives.
A vaccine?

I thought there are several...

And you really ought to check your statistics...

"Flu and pneumonia deaths now 10 times higher than Covid"

An amazing coincidence?

A vaccine?

An amazing coincidence?

Have your children had the vaccine? I guess that high flying medical staff like them would have had it? Maybe you could talk to them? Do you not feel selfish by not being vaccinated? You could die unnecessarily. Imagine the heart ache for your family. Do you really not care?

Ooh look...

The scardy cat spiv gets it all wrong again...

But thank you for giving me a daily laugh :LOL:

Why is Mottie the scardy cat?? (Is scardy a word even?) How can that be because he had the jabs? He didn't even consider the risks but just wanted to do the best for everyone? That's normal for most people I know. Are you scared of needles? Did you not move abroad because of your needle fear?

An amazing coincidence?

It's not hard to understand ...

OK.

Yes, we have several #pedantic

Yes, flu and pneumonia deaths may be higher than covid - this is because most people have had the covid vaccines

Coincidence? No. A coincidence is when two things occur together that are not planned. Pretty sure our scientists planned to create a vaccine to reduce deaths from covid.

No point talking to that Ellal about the caper

he or she ? Is TNJ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(total nut job)

probably still believes the world is flat :ROFLMAO:

And non stick glue :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back