Cashless society

Sponsored Links
Or fine you if you say the wrong thing, and if they ever perfect that technology that is being worked on to read people's thoughts, you'll get fined for thinking the wrong thing.
You are one weird dude.

There are so many Chinese takeaways round here that are cash only, I'm truly surprised that HMRC have not investigated them all for tax evasion.

I've never known one to take anything other than cash. I'm sure they do exist though.

I'm all for a cashless society. It will make people accountable for their actions.
Imagine how much tax will be gained with the black market exposed.

Ever heard of negative interest rates? Where your money in the bank starts going down instead of up.
If the government applied them now everybody would be down to the bank to get their money out before you could say financial collapse.
Wait until we have a cashless society, where nobody can simply go and draw their money out.
It will be the most effective way of taxing people ever.
Combine that with the social credit/control system which is already being brought in under the guise of corona, and they will be able to control everything everybody does.

Sponsored Links
Ever heard of negative interest rates? Where your money in the bank starts going down instead of up.
If the government applied them now everybody would be down to the bank to get their money out before you could say financial collapse.
Wait until we have a cashless society, where nobody can simply go and draw their money out.
Combine that with the social credit/control system which is already being brought in under the guise of corona, and they will be able to control everything everybody does.

He / you may have a point :idea:

And the bank could simply refuse or restrict the amount of cash you withdraw and turn the cash machines off. Or close the bank entirely.

You are one weird dude.
Maybe...but I spent most of my life being a compliant, trusting fool, just like you and most people.
One day a huge lie being repeated in lockstep by all of the media woke me up to the truth, so I started to ignore the propaganda they pump out constantly, and started looking elsewhere for real news.

And the bank could simply refuse or restrict the amount of cash you withdraw and turn the cash machines off. Or close the bank entirely.
With hordes of people queuing round the block at every outlet that would go down well wouldn't it?

With hordes of people queuing round the block at every outlet that would go down well wouldn't it?

It's been done many times before. Anyway most people would be very disappointed, banks don't hold much cash these days.

Let's see how the Nordic country's get on. They seem to be leading the way

Hey, this is a tradesman site. No cash? All through the books? You’re frightening people. :LOL:
Edit: I’ve just come back from a walk to Hornchurch High Street. Not many places open obviously, but I did notice that there was a big sign on the pie mash shop window that said "CASH ONLY".

Let's see how the Nordic country's get on. They seem to be leading the way

China is leading the way.
They have people spying on others and reporting their deeds, good and bad.
Good deeds get you points on your social credit score, bad deeds cost you points.
Your social credit score determines how many freedoms you have, even to buy train tickets and travel, and other mundane things like that.
Because of these threads, I probably wouldn't be allowed to buy a loaf of bread if I was in China...hahah

No you didn't.

You aren't interested in the truth or facts.
That's ironic..You are only interested in what your told is truth, and what you are told are facts.
You are too lazy to get off the main stream and do your own research, if you had done that you wouldn't be arguing with me.

Sponsored Links
Back