Cashless society

Sponsored Links
Normal vaccines have always taken anywhere between 7 to 20 years from conception to market, because that's how long it takes to do the trials and see the effects.
Liar liar pants on fire.

It does normally take a lot longer, but it isn't just the trials that take the time. They aren't even the longest bit.

Look, here's an article from a good quality reliable source. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1

Had this at the butchers last week and the Kebab shop in thd old town.

I'm reluctant yo use these know if they are only taking cash. How much of that does the tax man see.

I'm expecting Bobby yo be along soon calling me a racist.
With comments like that, I could accurately call you illiterate.
But as far as I am aware, butcher and kebab are not ethnicities. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Some of the Republican states in America are declaring themselves open and ending the restrictions.
So you can expect their death rates to start going up I suppose.
There'll be a lot more murder victims and road accident victims dying of covid over there, to keep up the pretence.

Some of the Republican states in America are declaring themselves open and ending the restrictions

Yes and Republican Party during Trump era held numerous events that turned out to be super spreaders of the virus......clearly these idiots don't learn.

And you are qualified to make that judgement I suppose

Yes, because scientific journals and all of the scientific community says he spouts bolox.

Here is an example of Colemans bolox:

"The theory behind social distancing is that it will protect people from other folk who sneeze or cough.

But I think that whoever thought it up is a cretin. And I think the people who have implemented social distancing are also cretins. Not just because they didn’t think through the social or economic implications but because a sneeze doesn’t stop at six feet. And nor does a cough.

A cough can spread droplets for 18 feet. And a sneeze can travel 24 feet.

So if we are going to have social distancing they’ve got the bloody distance wrong.

It has to be at least 24 feet. Really, it ought to be 30 feet to be safe."

His argument is built on logical fallacies: notably appeal to extremes.

He is saying: "if you can't be 30 feet apart, it's pointless"..... which is utter bolox.

That's the problem Sooey, you are taken in by dishonest arguments and you've lost the ability to evaluate what you read.

That's ok notch, you carry on wearing your useless mask and standing your useless six feet apart from everybody, and not seeing or hugging your granny, or your grandkids, or what ever the case may be.
As long as it makes you happy and allays some of your fear that's fine, because it sure as hell won't do anything to protect you or them.
One day you may realise that those measures are not designed to protect, but to control.
And how well they are working.

Can we PLEASE have Sooey Free society,

That's the style, you're getting it now.
Delete everything, and everyone who doesn't agree with your view.
Censor and ban them from making their voices heard.
Make them a non person, tell everybody that they must all be quacks.
Whatever you do, do not let their side of the debate be heard widely in public.
Punish anyone who is brave enough to speak out against the mainstream agenda to the fullest extent possible, to deter others.
etc. etc. etc.

Yes, because scientific journals and all of the scientific community says he spouts bolox.
Here is an example of Colemans bolox:
"The theory behind social distancing is that it will protect people from other folk who sneeze or cough.
But I think that whoever thought it up is a cretin. And I think the people who have implemented social distancing are also cretins. Not just because they didn’t think through the social or economic implications but because a sneeze doesn’t stop at six feet. And nor does a cough.
A cough can spread droplets for 18 feet. And a sneeze can travel 24 feet.
So if we are going to have social distancing they’ve got the bloody distance wrong.
It has to be at least 24 feet. Really, it ought to be 30 feet to be safe."
His argument is built on logical fallacies: notably appeal to extremes.
He is saying: "if you can't be 30 feet apart, it's pointless"..... which is utter bolox.
Why do you consider that utter bolux?

It is totally consistent with the later advice regarding dispersal and outside in the wind and leave a window open so the virus can escape.

I only have one-way windows.

It is totally consistent with the later advice regarding dispersal and outside in the wind and leave a window open so the virus can escape.

It's bolox because it claims social distancing is pointless because sneezing can spread 20 odd feet.....that's the logical fallacy.

However, social distancing significantly reduces chances of a viral load sufficient enough to spread infection.

Nobody is saying 2 metres is the ideal nor is having a number of people in internal spaces....but it's still a worthwhile compromise.

Also the 2 metre distancing is improved by mask wearing.

Punish anyone who is brave enough to speak out against the mainstream agenda

Your entire argument is built on "mainstream is wrong, my conspiracist rubbish is the truth"

That's it, that's your only argument.

It's wrong in premise, the social distancing guidelines are to reduce the risk from normal conversation, not to prevent the risk from someone sneezing. If they're sneezing then they should be somewhere else entirely. And wearing a mask that would dramatically reduce expectorant.

Just to add further sillyness it ignores the inverse square law. As you double the distance it quarters the amount of particles you're subject to. More than that given gravity.

As to your window nonsense.

Think about it as a lethal fart. In an enclosed space that is pretty bad, but once it's wafted out a window then it quickly gets faint enough to be undetectable.
Reposted, but it should be obvious why a fart, or a Covid-19 positive person walking past a window is less risky than sealing yourself in with farts or Covid-19 virii.

Last edited:
the mainstream agenda

But World Doctors Alliance, who you supported in another thread, use the MSM to support their arguments. I can post their references again if you like.

Sponsored Links
Back