Castle caretech euro mini programming help?

Sponsored Links
Is it possible on this panel to change the zone type dependant on part set? i.e. Intruder on Area A, entry/exit on B?

Also I noticed my intruder zones are not immediately alarming if I trigger the entry PIR first, which seems a bit odd?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Do you remember how? I only had about an hour to programme it last weekend, but will be back there this weekend.

It seemed the zones (inputs) were defined and then it asked you which areas to assign them to. This made it easy to define an area where sensors are omitted (over night) but still means that the non omitted sensors still have the behavior they had on Area A.

It's not a huge problem but would be better.

The installation manual is a bit confusing when it comes to zone types. I thought intruder would be instant alarm. It is if that sensor is detected first but if it's in entrance mode (i.e. an entrance sensor detected first) it will not alarm until the countdown expires. Is that because of how the entrance zone is defined?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back