cat poo

oddly enough, cats bury their poo in their own territory, but not in (what they see as) empty wasteland with no resident cat in possession.

having your own cat, or befriending a neighbour's so it feel as home in your garden, will keep it cleaner than trying to chase them away.

This is why cat-lovers say they're clean animals, and cat-haters say they're not.

Sponsored Links
cats dont always bury their poo - i had cat issues and witnessed them pooing on my garden and not covering it up, they pretend to by pawing away at the grass, but theres nothing to cover it with...when its just grass.

I have had mountains of the stuff on the soil area of my garden too, i bought some spray called 'get off spray' and it worked really well, but didnt do well in the rain. So i bought the 'get off gel' which works better during and after rain.....no more cat poo on my garden.

We have foxes as well, but they dont poo in the garden, they just bring dead rats and leave them!

oddly enough, cats bury their poo in their own territory, but not in (what they see as) empty wasteland with no resident cat in possession.

and did you have a cat at the time?

Sponsored Links
I have found that human urine is the best deterent for cats. Cheap and in plentiful supply. I found the wife`s was most effective but she complained so much about having to pee in a bucket that I have had to resort to using my own.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back