Catch up.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where are the regulars,can't see no sign of joe,freddies cousin,that daft booger from london who loved cats,his name escapes me for now,dex,many others I'm sure.

Sponsored Links
Take a look at the vast number of anti-Muslim threads and videos.
Form your own conclusion.
IMO, GD forum has become a clone of Youtube and other islamophobic websites.

Where are the regulars,can't see no sign of joe,freddies cousin,that daft booger from london who loved cats,his name escapes me for now,dex,many others I'm sure.
Lastmagicbean was his handle.

Sponsored Links
This place isn't what it was.

If the plane on a conveyor belt thread was posted today one of the passengers would be a shoe bomber.
The plane still wouldn't take off but the thread would. It may even disappear from view.

There would be many videos posted about dangerous trainers. They will have all been fabricated. Perhaps in the same factory as the trainers? Who knows?

We Will read hundreds of thousands of wasted words. Some will think the trainers pose a risk and some will claim it's the other passengers. There will be many outbound links posted to show that it is in fact the.........

This will go on and on until a hero turns up. If we are lucky it will be Nosey waggling his tallywacker to protect us all from the lies and bull5hit with the battle cry " for England and s" oops, sorry that's the wrong one. That should be "You couldn't make it up"

At various points in this thread, and many others(it gets confusing) our favourite mod will jump in in his pretty little pink size 3's, ringlets, slightly dampened by the sea breeze bobbing about alarmingly. Talking about buses, biscuits and old plumbers.

Some of the members will enter the strange revolving door system that ejects them and then sends them straight back. The user name will have changed but the faces are the same.

No one will show the slightest interest in whether the plane will take off or not. But Daesh will visit the gd for inspiration and to learn how to make the plane go up.

Most of us no longer require a tv license as the entertainment to had reading the gd just can't be beaten.

Sponsored Links
Back