cats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ,has anyone got any ideas on how to deter cats from sh***ing on our lawn,ive tried looking out to see which cat it is but never catch it in the act so to speak ,cheers :mad:

Sponsored Links
according to the "mother in law" and hence must be obeyed for peace
french marigold planted in the garden will deter cats to be fair we have 2 and they were doing their business in the neighbours garden told them the above solution and it has worked for them
mine no longer do their 'ablutions in the neighbours garden
would'nt swear it was a 100% effective method..I'd prefer rat poison or similar but the wife will have none of it...there her babys!!!!! :D :eek:

cant get a dog brown nought ,a dog would dig the mother in law up,mind u shes scary enough .no, think ill stick to the marigolds ,cheers lads.

Sponsored Links
CORNIO said:
Lion poo is a good deterent.

Absolutely true, I live fairly close to Woburn and Whipsnade, they are happy to give it away.

i got it sorted out ,yep , i got a bigger cat then the one that was sh**ing in me yard . ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back