Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndyBill said:
n3il.h said:
I dont understand why the Goverment dosnt apply the same rules to cats as they do to dogs :rolleyes:

yes maybe they could apply it to birds at the same time.

Well.....Lets all walk dogs in your gardens and poo everywhere seeing as you dont mind :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
FredFlintstone said:
The thing that worries me is that, even though it only triggers it's high frequency sound when the sensor detects movement, I reckon this may still be heard by dogs. Fred

They have a limited range, Fred, so unless you have a very small garden, neighbouring dogs wouldn't be affected. I don't think the effect can penetrate fencing either.

Hi Doc
Don't understand the ICI connection Doc.
The neighbours who allow the cats to roam are to be kicked if I can Identify the anti social owners. Your sympathy with the health risk and disgusting deposits quite clearly put you in the Prat category.

Hi Masona,
You mis-understand, I agree animals have just as much right as humans to be on this planet, but I don't think they have greater rights than humans. After all a human has no right to crap on my lawn so why should a cat.

Sponsored Links
Hysteresis said:
Hi Masona,
You mis-understand, I agree animals have just as much right as humans to be on this planet, but I don't think they have greater rights than humans. After all a human has no right to rubbish on my lawn so why should a cat.

Your theft of cats, and depositing them miles away suggests your above post is a blatant lie.
You obviously believe your rights, outweigh, the owners of the cats rights, and that the cats are just a nuisance to be disposed of as you wish.

You are one step away from being dangerous to your neighbours.
Kindly ring the police and explain your actions, I am quite sure they will approve of your neighborhood cleansing scheme.......

I know two people with the sonic devices - and they don't work! The latest thing I've heard is putting Olbas oil on tea bags and scattering them around the garden (I think the oil is some kind of cold remedy you can get from the chemist). Apparently its very effective as cats don't like weird smells. Water pistols or hoses are good too.

Trapping peoples pets is a no no!

Cats never poo on lawns, as they always bury it, it must be foxes.

Nerine said:
I know two people with the sonic devices - and they don't work!

Perhaps your friends have economy models. The Catwatch has been tested and recommended by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.

Hysteresis said:
Hi Doc
Don't understand the ICI connection Doc.
The neighbours who allow the cats to roam are to be kicked if I can Identify the anti social owners. Your sympathy with the health risk and disgusting deposits quite clearly put you in the Prat category.

You let me know where you drink and I will have you removed from your neighbourhood, you never know you might find your way back if you are lucky. :evil:

Hysteresis said:
If they are pets, then the owners should act a little more responsibly and control these pests instead of giving them free roaming rights.
I haven't heard of many more mean and cowardly acts. If you had any courage whatsoever you'd talk to your neighbours about the problem, and if you had any humanity you'd consider the distress that you cause to the family members who are likely to be devoted to their pet.

Nerine said:
Cats never poo on lawns, as they always bury it, it must be foxes.

I don't believe that for a second... Cats in my area especially loved freshly dug earth to :evil:

I spent some of the day yesterday diggin up a Border getting rid of all the weeds moss grass etc, I then new to put some weed membrain down straight away as the cats would be gifting all over it. So anyway i walk out this morning and there is a small bit i didnt cover....mainly cos i had had enough by then and what do i see.....a lovely gift just for me :evil:

Area I covered

Area I didnt

There is a large tree stump under it at the moment this is why it wasnt covered properly at the edge. will get it sorted today though

Softus said:
Hysteresis said:
If they are pets, then the owners should act a little more responsibly and control these pests instead of giving them free roaming rights.
I haven't heard of many more mean and cowardly acts. If you had any courage whatsoever you'd talk to your neighbours about the problem, and if you had any humanity you'd consider the distress that you cause to the family members who are likely to be devoted to their pet.

Believe me I have approached the neighbours who I think own the offending creatures and they are rather aggresive at the very suggestion that their little cat is capable of such a disgusting habit. They rather take the view that it is the cats right to deficate as and where it pleases. Cat owners don't seem to understand the distress their deficating animals cause to others or appreciate the health risks to young children and babies of the Human form. If they are so loving towards their pets would it not be reasonable to expect them to show the same respect to their human neighbours and their children.
Do these cat owners also appreciate that cats themselve do not repect the existence of other creatures on this planet. One cat owner replied in this dialogue accusingof me thinking that I had more right to exist on this planet than any other animal. A cat falls exactly in this category in that they will quite happily torture then kill any manner of creature which is small enough for it to tackle. The torture and killing of garden birds is of epic proportions, but cat owners reconcile this as it being nature, but where are the birds rights in this act of outrageous violance carried out by these creatures. - I rest my Case.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back