Cavity access Tool

cos i don't know the price of the plates yet m8, i've bought them as a package, so i don't know until i receive the paperwork, who do u use on team valley then?

Sponsored Links
We have a couple of the Armeg ones at work. They are ok but the hole is only really any good for fishing and inspection with a torch and mirror. You can't use the hole for anything more than this, and like any holesaw the chipboard blunts the teeth very quickly, so it is an expensive 'toy' for how long it lasts. But having said this it can occasionally get you out of the brown stuff, and is not bad to keep on the van for occasional use, if you can justify the expense.

The Wholesaler said:
cos i don't know the price of the plates yet m8, i've bought them as a package, so i don't know until i receive the paperwork, who do u use on team valley then?

R Dinning mostly. never really used the floorboard access stuff... covers cost quite a bit, and so do the cutters. altho the cutter you have is basically a 102mm holesaw with a few extra parts i could probably knock together for half the price....

so, depending on how much your selling covers for, ill probably get some

Hi.
I own the company,
The cavity Master is £69.99 including 5 closure plates And closure plates Are £7.50 for a pack of 5
solid or mesh ( for plasterboard walls) the tool also cuts tongue and grove floorboards.
This is not a throw away tool as all parts are replaceable.
THIS IS A QUALITY TOOL.
Trust me I'm an electrician.

Sponsored Links
a distinct lack of interest in ur product then m8, i pushed it on this forum and screwfix, cheaper alternatives out on the market, and it's not that good anyway, was the genral response i got, i think it's gr8 but nobody elso does! ur website was good too, i don't wan't any comission mind!

Hi wholesaler,
There is no comparison between the Armeg tool (which is a thro away tool when the cutter is blunt) and the cavity access tool if you work out the cost of armegs tool as a full kit it is dearer than the Cavity Master.
Degsey.
PS. do you still want your order?

yes i still want my order, but you are out of stock, i have nothing to show my customers, or to sell to them for that matter.

Wholesaler where are you based I might be in the market for one of these cavity master cutters.
Could have done with one today.

Degsey, could you put some pictures on your website of your access tool in its component parts? Is the holesaw a standard size and type?

RF Lighting.
Yes the cutter is a standard 102mm cutter normaly its a starrett cutter
The rebateing blades are tungston carbide so will last for years.
Degsey

Evening Wholesaler
I'm a few miles away, quite a few infact Newbury Berkshire.

degsey any suppliers of your product round my neck of the woods.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back