Cavity access Tool

Sponsored Links
HAS IT LEFT U ALL SPEECHLESS! A REPLY ON IT WOULD BE GR8, AND NO I'M NOT MAKING IT OR OWN THE COMPANY

i assume you sell it. what price? and how much for the metal plates?

Armeg make a very similar one called the 'solid board cutter'. Screwfix have been selling them for ages. They are a decent concept but the plugs are a rip off.

Sponsored Links
it's £69.99 with some plates included, don't armeg also do that box sinker that does'nt work?

Relax wholesaler, you wanted opinions i gave you one.

Why don't you recommend me a box cutter better than the armeg one?

i'm cool man, i'm cool, but there is no alternative cos they just don't work very well

Fairy snuff. I was hoping for a revelation there to be honest!

Had any feedback on those CK combicutters? I fancied a pair of those!

ck combicutters are the best seller ever, as soon as sparks see what they are all about they want them, easy as foook to sell! u asume i don't want any more business? wtf how did u guess?

just stick to team valley m8, like i said u can get 2.5 T&E for £9.99 x100mtrs and a free holiday. way too much competion, :cool:

i can't belive this topic has had such a sh1t response, over 100 people looking at it and all i get is twaddle!

The Wholesaler said:
just stick to team valley m8, like i said u can get 2.5 T&E for £9.99 x100mtrs and a free holiday. way too much competion, :cool:

not many places sell them, and if they do, the cover plates are expensive. if you sell the plates cheap enough, then ill get some from you.

any reason why your avoiding saying the price of the plates? £5 each or summit?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back