CCTV and ID cards

I'm not doubting you, I have a HNC in chemistry, physics, polymers etc.

Its just the 'Mercury Fulminate' that got me thinking, that is one dangerous compound......highly toxic and very unstable. You could drop a small amount of that in your hand and yont ned to buy a pair of gloves ever again!

Sponsored Links
the nitroglycerin was pretty dangerous too, we made it in a round bottom flask in a runnign stream to keep it cool and so we coudl stand at a long distance away and drip the glycerine in :LOL:

This is the point. We were allowed to choose to take risk. Today, you do not have the decision to take risk, Health and Safety have taken that away from you.

We also built a raft to sail on the local water filled quarry. None of us could swim. But we had the choice. Nowadays you wouldn't get anywhere near a quarry with two oil drums, 4 planks and a home made pirate hat.

Lincs, this started out as a rant against monitoring and surveillance.. you're now telling me that it's about how the mood has changed from the 60's... c'mon... you must be smoking a softening agent tonight!.

Lincs you're saying a lot but not saying much at all.... moods.. and database surveillance? tell me how your life could improve?

Who has made your life worse and how?
Please don't go down that "lock this thread" process!!

Sponsored Links
i asked how your life could be improved without the alleged intrusions....and monitoring..
And my first post to you still stands...

There's one born/indoctrinated everyday....

if you can't see that, then there is no hope for you because you appear unable to understand that those who value their freedoms are unwilling to submit to state voyeurism for little return... ;)

Back