CCTV and ID cards

if you wish to take the matter further then feel free to contact admin direct, however any posts that we are aware of and are felt to have crossed the site rules are removed.

idiot... :LOL:

that shows the level of your respect... calling the mods idiots!

back to the control society, refer to my post above..............

but what do you mean? this site has a clearly define set of rules.... rule 1 is... blah blah blah. Are you saying that that is controlling people? :?:

Sponsored Links
that shows the level of your respect... calling the mods idiots!

respect is it?...or control?

When someone questions your posts you call 'foul' and then hide behind some vague 'rules'...

so much for debate... :LOL:

sorry lincs...
Plus i can't find an answer to my question.... did you respond?

When someone questions your posts you call 'foul' and then hide behind some vague 'rules'...

so much for debate... :LOL:

pure rhetoric...
"vague rules"? they really are quite clear... don't call people a d1ckhe@d

debate? you ventured into a debate briefly.. but spent most of the time baiting and insulting me.... cool dude! ;)

Sponsored Links
Lincs, i've built up quite a bit of respect just of late. mainly because you are very intelligent and literate (apart from there/their/they're!!). But i expected much more from this last post.
"interferred with by authority" yes agree, not good.
"human rights laws" yes agree, rubbish
LA - they still take my rubbish away
Stopped by the police... me? never ! so they could achieve a few more targets with me, but they dont. In fact don't really know anyone who's been stopped!
And the most worrying thing is that you think there's a file with your name on it....

Have you just downed a bottle of JD?

Have you just downed a bottle of JD?

Now that was uncalled for, we were having an interesting discussion up till the Ellal Interruption.

For example, when i was about 14 i developed an interest in how fireworks were made and worked, i experimented with various mixes of sodium chlorate and sugar, black powder, sodium oxide, potassium permanganate, perchloric acid, and mercury fulminate, and other such chemicals, and made various fireworks, incendiaries and explosive, including gun cotton and nitroglycerin.

I tested them all on a remote abandoned airfield, did no harm to anyone and sated my juvenile curiosity about the technicalities of it all.

Nowadays, even if you COULD buy such ingredients (which i doubt you can - i just walked into the local chemist and bought them over the counter, no one was surprised, thats whats chemist sold, chemicals), you would likely to be pounced on by a SWAT team and kept in a cell as a terrorist these days.

I can think of several things i used to do as a kid you wouldnt be allowed to do these days.

Now that was uncalled for, we were having an interesting discussion up till the Ellal Interruption.
sorry to burst your bubble, but it was not so much an 'interruption', but a correction... ;)

I don't mean to diss you lincs...
What you describe is an evolution... surely... things are bound to change.. aren't they? and if that change is aimed at protecting one person.. one life. Then why is that such a bad thing?

And the change thats happened is weve lost freedom, and gained state surveillance, state monitoring and state interference with our lives. Not good.

i experimented with various mixes of sodium chlorate and sugar, black powder, sodium oxide, potassium permanganate, perchloric acid, and mercury fulminate, and other such chemicals, and made various fireworks, incendiaries and explosive, including gun cotton and nitroglycerin.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
FFS... dont tell alsheating and newgas that kind of info......
They'll be on your doorstep with a box of brand new rucksacks......... :LOL: :LOL:

despite my earlier posts i do agree about how worse things have got in the last 10 years. far too many laws have been bought in, designed for one end to combat terrorism and to regulate certain things, such as surveillance by the police, which have been taken up and used by other organisations such as councils and used totally out of the meaning and context they were introduced for. The last government introduced more changes to the law in their time in office than any other. many of them unecessary, over the top and unworkable.

For example, when i was about 14 i developed an interest in how fireworks were made and worked, i experimented with various mixes of sodium chlorate and sugar, black powder, sodium oxide, potassium permanganate, perchloric acid, and mercury fulminate, and other such chemicals, and made various fireworks, incendiaries and explosive, including gun cotton and nitroglycerin. I tested them all on a remote abandoned airfield, did no harm to anyone and sated my juvenile curiosity about the technicalities of it all

If thats the case i'm surprised you still have arms and legs

For example, when i was about 14 i developed an interest in how fireworks were made and worked, i experimented with various mixes of sodium chlorate and sugar, black powder, sodium oxide, potassium permanganate, perchloric acid, and mercury fulminate, and other such chemicals, and made various fireworks, incendiaries and explosive, including gun cotton and nitroglycerin. I tested them all on a remote abandoned airfield, did no harm to anyone and sated my juvenile curiosity about the technicalities of it all

If thats the case i'm surprised you still have arms and legs

Why, if you know what you're doing its fine. I got an A- in Chemistry A Level, and that was 1968 when A levels were hard to pass, unlike A Levels today. I also got a B in Physics.

My contribution to 6th form pratting about was the sodium oxide mine.

Three very thick blue paper towels, put a teaspoon of sodium oxide in the middle wrap and fold up tight, drop in toilet. After about 5 mins, depending how long it takes the paper towels to soak up water (the blue ones we had were practically waterproof) and you get

Na2O + H2O → 2 NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide) and a very large bright yellow flame............

well you will hijack my post.... start your own if you want to rant at people

you've reverted to emotive kerfuffle again... "lost freedom".. yeah but what?
"state surveillance"... what's this mean...(circular argument ensues!!)
"state monitoring, state interference".. again, highly emotive, but almost substanceless phraseology!

Sponsored Links
Back