The NHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe-90 said:
I am a qualified first aider. If someone collapsed in a hospital car park even I would be able to at least check the ABC until real medical help arrived (which may take more than 4 minutes).

That isn't the issue.

The issue is that workers are not allowed to work unofficially whenever it suits them as you have implied. Now answer the question I posed you please.

joe

Hmmmm qualified first aider........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I haven't implied anything........YOU said I couldn't work in emergency situations without being paid.........I'm asking you to produce the evicence thats all........sounds straightforwad to me!

We have moved on again...... to talking about first aiders.........so it's progressed from nurses to laboratory staff to male dr's examing ladies genitalia now it's first aiders - you really are struggling li'l Joey :rolleyes:

So to get back to what you were saying right at the begining......

Now then Joey........still waiting for the proof that says I can't stay at work in emergency situation without being paid..............you can't find the evidence can you......ha, ha, ha ,ha ,ha,ha ha

I win you lose; I win you lose; I win you lose; I win you lose; I win you lose

You have really shown yourself up here yet again Joey..........So for the last time either put up the evidence or shut up...............

He can't

He won't

Cause it doesn't exist

Geddit yet?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Oh Julie, how cruel you can be ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Poor Joe's superiority complex is really taking a bashing today :LOL:

A qualified first aider can hardly be deemed the same as a paramedic, nurse or doctor!

Hey one thing Joe - do you think maybe those naughty paramedics only do the job so that they can get a glimpse of some poor unconscious woman's bits and pieces in the ambulance?

joe-90 said:
Brightness said:
Julie, have you noticed how Joe has to turn every thread or argument into something about paedophiles or sexual assault?

Seems a bit odd to me and I wonder if he has a sexual fetish about the theme :rolleyes:

You are the one putting 'fetish' in the forum.

If you go back and look at what I wrote you will find that I have not suggested that the doctor has done anything wrong, only that the patient thinks he is too zealous.

Now who is the one with the real hang-up? It's YOU Brightness.

I set up a scenario that has beaten Julie all ends up. Make it female patient inspecting a male elbow if you like - but it doesn't have the same impact does it?

Shame on you Brightness for letting your mind wander where it should not.

joe

No No No No No Li'l Joey it's you that has the mind of a sewer rat........Brightness is quite right in what she says............you do have a problem mate

You cannot produce more than one or two post without reverting back to talking about female genitalia, male doctors, sex, m*********n, paedophilia, furry bits..........oh and of course not forgetting disrespectful comments about the holocaust :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........so I guess from the evidence found in your post that the shame lies with you.

I genuinely feel very sorry for you......I think you've got a lot of problems mate......... :( :( :( :( :(

btw are you religious?

PMSL. Julie, I hadn't seen that post before. Thanks for making me laugh!

Joe, I don't have any sexual fetishes mate, I am extremely level headed.

Well, there is the exception of me and Robbie Williams of course or the one of me and Sean Bean but hey ho.......

Oh no, wrong word :rolleyes: they are fantasies not fetishes....

Oh silly me, must be because I am female and fluffy :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
I am a qualified first aider. If someone collapsed in a hospital car park even I would be able to at least check the ABC until real medical help arrived (which may take more than 4 minutes).

That isn't the issue.

The issue is that workers are not allowed to work unofficially whenever it suits them as you have implied. Now answer the question I posed you please.

joe

Hmmmm qualified first aider........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I haven't implied anything........YOU said I couldn't work in emergency situations without being paid.........I'm asking you to produce the evicence thats all........sounds straightforwad to me!

We have moved on again...... to talking about first aiders.........so it's progressed from nurses to laboratory staff to male dr's examing ladies genitalia now it's first aiders - you really are struggling li'l Joey :rolleyes:

So to get back to what you were saying right at the begining......

Now then Joey........still waiting for the proof that says I can't stay at work in emergency situation without being paid..............you can't find the evidence can you......ha, ha, ha ,ha ,ha,ha ha

I win you lose; I win you lose; I win you lose; I win you lose; I win you lose

You have really shown yourself up here yet again Joey..........So for the last time either put up the evidence or shut up...............

He can't

He won't

Cause it doesn't exist

Geddit yet?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Julie. You are talking absolute rubbish and you know it, All the bluster and bravado in the world won't hide that fact.

Any person can administer first aid when the need arises whether they be nurse or fish process worker. It would be ludicrous to suggest otherwise. I can see the headline now "Nurse goes off to find superior so that she can sign on whilst patient dies" Surely, Julie you can see (even you) that you are talking rubbish. As for suggesting that pariament would pass a law to prevent this happening - I'm gonna have to laugh if that's your best argument.

We are not talking about emergency situations.

We are not talking about a nurse running a few minutes late with the tea trolley.

We are talking about an emplyee that decides they will continue to work on for whatever reasons when they are not authorised to do so.

I gave you the example of the doctor that examined a patient after his shift was over. He did nothing wrong (but the patient thought he had and complained) - but he would be in for a visit from the police and the BMA wouldn't back him legally. An off duty doctor examining a patient in an intimate way would be guilty of sexual assault.

Now the original post was about a woman who worked 30 or forty hours a month out of the goodness of her heart in a non-emergency situation.
It was work that was not authorised - as it would attract payment (called overtime) had it been so.

If she made a mistake and someone was given wrong test results then she would be liable for those mistakes as she had no backing from the hospital. The presecution would claim she was in breach of her award and she would get no help from either hospital or union.

It is clearly a made-up story posted on an internet forum.

I know it , you know it and so does everyone else know it.

Now instead of spouting personal abuse in my direction - just admit that I am right and you are wrong.

OK babe?

joe

I know you are struggling here li'l Joey........but once again................

E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E please?

He can't

He won't

Cause it doesn't exist

Geddit yet.......li'l Joey?

He doesn't......

Cos he struggling........

Poor li'l Joey :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
I know you are struggling here li'l Joey........but once again................

E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E please?

He can't

He won't

Cause it doesn't exist

Geddit yet.......li'l Joey?

He doesn't......

Cos he struggling........

Poor li'l Joey :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's not working Julie. Shout and dance all you like, but you are only attracting attention to the fact that I have you beaten on all counts.

When the argument is lost - the abuse begins.

joe

E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E...............li'l Joey? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He can't

He won't

cause it doesn't exist

joe-90 said:
It's not working Julie. Shout and dance all you like, but you are only attracting attention to the fact that I have you beaten on all counts.

joe

LMAO thing is, you just won't accept when you are beaten and you are wrong will you?

YOU, Joe, have lost the argument and Julie is not abusing you. You just don't know how to smile.

OK then follow these directions put a finger on each corner of your mouth and push upwards slightly then open your mouth. That's it, nearly there..... Now remove your fingers and you are almost smiling ;)

Brightness said:
joe-90 said:

joe

LMAO thing is, you just won't accept when you are beaten and you are wrong will you?

YOU, Joe, have lost the argument and Julie is not abusing you. You just don't know how to smile.

OK then follow these directions put a finger on each corner of your mouth and push upwards slightly then open your mouth. That's it, nearly there..... Now remove your fingers and you are almost smiling ;)

I'm waiting for Julie's answers to the points I've raised, but she's too busy trying to bluff it to do so. I've got her beaten and she knows it.

joe

I may be funny - but I can't make a fool out of you like what you are currently doing.

You realise that the Mod will have to clean up all of your pointless posts, don't you?

You've lost, Julie. Live with it.

joe

Actually Joe, with a bit of luck the Mod will clean up 90% of your posts seeing as they are full of pathetic remarks, insinuations and accusations.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

joe-90 said:
I may be funny - but I can't make a fool out of you like what you are currently doing.

You realise that the Mod will have to clean up all of your pointless posts, don't you?

joe

Ah poor li'l Joey getting all upset.........! :( :( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:

joe

Ah poor li'l Joey getting all upset.........! :( :( :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Certainly not. Everyone can see that you've run out of steam.

Answer the questions I set you (she won't).

joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back