The NHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know and i know it doesnt masona, but once he gets backed into a corner with facts that shoot down his pathetic laughable arguments that have no basis, he tries to change tact or trys to squirm out the question. Should have been a labour politician

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
you know and i know it doesnt masona, but once he gets backed into a corner with facts that shoot down his pathetic laughable arguments that have no basis, he tries to change tact or trys to squirm out the question. Should have been a labour politician
why do you choose to say a labour politician you should have said a politician rather than trying to use this post to have a dig at labour.

i thought based on the last few weeks, sorry few years it was apt, but youre pretty much right about all politicians

by the way ill use any post to dig at labour as i have a very low opinion of them! :D

Thermo said:
i thought based on the last few weeks, sorry few years it was apt, but youre pretty much right about all politicians

by the way ill use any post to dig at labour as i have a very low opinion of them! :D
let you off then ;) :)

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Thermo said:

let you off then ;) :)
Nope, why should we, you're very quick to blamed the Tories even after nine years in power, it's still the Tories fault :LOL:

Many more reported today, the NHS redundancy across the board are cutting back saving money and the penpushers are still there, I give up.

Blair in 1997: "We have 24 hrs to save the NHS" and "Everyone will have a NHS dentist by 2002". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evil: :mad: :eek:

More lies.

joe-90 said:
Who's talking about nurses? We are talking about lab testing. It doesn't happen. No-one in the NHS labs is allowed to work without authority.
Just give me the hospital and the department and I'll follow it up.

And post a few links huh?

joe

Here we go yet again :rolleyes:

Do you have a memory problem Joe? You have been talking about nurses for the past several pages

I think you've lost the plot as well as the arguement - is that why you are now changing to talking about laboratory staff? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YOU have constantly said throughout this thread that nurses can't work in emergency situations without pay - interesting how you have now changed the goal posts when put under pressure to produce the supporting evidence.........how sad are you?

Dg 123 knows the score hence he chooses not to reply to you as you have no perception of the real issues that happen when working on a busy hospital ward :rolleyes:

Anyway, to get back to what you were saying about nurses - I and all reading this thread are still waiting for the evidence to say I and dg123's wife can't stay and work without pay in emergency situations

C'mon...........put up the links? If you do and they prove to be correct I'll unreservedly apologise to you.......and show my backside in Burtons window

But folks.............

He can't

He won't

Cos they don't exist

Geddit yet?

JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
Who's talking about nurses? We are talking about lab testing. It doesn't happen. No-one in the NHS labs is allowed to work without authority.
Just give me the hospital and the department and I'll follow it up.

And post a few links huh?

joe

Here we go yet again :rolleyes:

Do you have a memory problem Joe? You have been talking about nurses for the past several pages

I think you've lost the plot as well as the arguement - is that why you are now changing to talking about laboratory staff? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YOU have constantly said throughout this thread that nurses can't work in emergency situations without pay - interesting how you have now changed the goal posts when put under pressure to produce the supporting evidence.........how sad are you?

Dg 123 knows the score hence he chooses not to reply to you as you have no perception of the real issues that happen when working on a busy hospital ward :rolleyes:

Anyway, to get back to what you were saying about nurses - I and all reading this thread are still waiting for the evidence to say I and dg123's wife can't stay and work without pay in emergency situations

C'mon...........put up the links? If you do and they prove to be correct I'll unreservedly apologise to you.......and show my backside in Burtons window

But folks.............

He can't

He won't

Cos they don't exist

Geddit yet?

I said that people cannot work without authority. With that authority comes payment and benefits like workers compo and public liability insurance.

I know it, you know it and everyone else knows it.

Give me the woman's details and I'll contact her union.

If you cannot do that - you lose.

Geddit?

Gud.

joe

joe-90 said:
I said that people cannot work without authority. With that authority comes payment and benefits like workers compo and public liability insurance.

joe

And again, I ask you to provide the evidence to say I can't work without pay in emegency situations?

No evidence = you lose always

He can't

He won't

Cause the evidence doesn't exist

JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:

joe

And again, I ask you to provide the evidence to say I can't work without pay in emegency situations?

He can't

He won't

Go back to the start of the thread and read it again. I agreed that in the case of an emergency (ie terrorist strike) that there were grounds to sign on duty. However, you would (unless you were too stupid to put in a timesheet) be paid for it.

During 7/7 bombings, are you saying that many of the doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers were off duty and didn't get paid?

Whatever are you rabbitting on about?

Let me try again:

A doctor at the hospital finished his shift and sits around eating his sandwiches. He's off duty and just about to leave when a drop-dead gorgeous twenty something comes in and asks for a 'well-woman' checkup.
Young doctor decided he would like to do said check-up so takes her into a room and examines her. She thinks that he's a bit to zealous with his examination and complains to the BMA. What would be the outcome of the complaint, Julie? Would the BMA tell her to shut the f*** up and be grateful?
Or would they advise that the Police be called for a case of sexual asault?

Well?

joe

joe-90 said:
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:

joe

He can't

He won't

Go back to the start of the thread and read it again. I agreed that in the case of an emergency (ie terrorist strike) that there were grounds to sign on duty. However, you would (unless you were too stupid to put in a timesheet) be paid for it.

During 7/7 bombings, are you saying that many of the doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers were off duty and didn't get paid?

Whatever are you rabbitting on about?

Let me try again:

A doctor at the hospital finished his shift and sits around eating his sandwiches. He's off duty and just about to leave when a drop-dead gorgeous twenty something comes in and asks for a 'well-woman' checkup.
Young doctor decided he would like to do said check-up so takes her into a room and examines her. She thinks that he's a bit to zealous with his examination and complains to the BMA. What would be the outcome of the complaint, Julie? Would the BMA tell her to shut the f*** up and be grateful?
Or would they advise that the Police be called for a case of sexual asault?

Well?

joe

........it always comes back to the same thing with you...........male dr examining females genitals :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you really do have a problem.

Now then, to get back to what you said

I can't stay and work in an emergency situation such as a resuscitation situation and not get paid........

Evidence please?

He can't

He won't

cause it doesn't exist

Answer the question Julie. I've got you by the short and curlies - and you know it.

Would the BMA back him - or call the police?

joe

joe-90 said:
Answer the question Julie. I've got you by the short and curlies - and you know it.

Would the BMA back him - or call the police?

joe

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.........li'l Joey is losing the plot......he's chopping and changing the goal posts again - now we've moved from laboratory staff to Dr's dealing with ladies genitalia :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll answer your questions when you put up the evidence that says I can't work without being paid in emergency situations......it's you that claimed I can't

So..........once again li'l Joey........evidence please?

C'mon you know you can find it if you look hard enough......perhaps you could do a google search?.....as according to you, you get all of your info from the internet

but......as said on numerous occasions......and still yet to be proved wrong

He won't

He can't

Cause it doesn't exist

Therefore.......I win and li'l Joey is a loser......nah, nah, nah, nah nah!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Julie, have you noticed how Joe has to turn every thread or argument into something about paedophiles or sexual assault?

Seems a bit odd to me and I wonder if he has a sexual fetish about the theme :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back