CCTV cameras

Sponsored Links
hi jazz5000,you are interested in a diy install of cctv and your budget is £400.00.

You really need to contact a professional company to insatll a tailor made system for your requirements.

i have cctv and believe me a top notch install will not deter people who have no idea of being responsible.

most cctv records possible intruders/vandals at above head level some even wear hoodies/hats or other face disguise so you would need to consider covert cctv to see their faces.(i have this).

also its not cheap,cheap is rubbish in the security world.

set yourself a budget of £1500.00 for a professional system installed and then you will have the best in your street.

I don't see how a professionaly installed system would be any good for £400 when most of that would be for labour.

I have no problem installing the cctv system.
I just need advice on good equipment..
Also almost quadrupling my budget isn't going to happen unfortunately.

i saved a lot of cash by running the cables to all camera positions/drilling holes through walls putting up ladders and having all cables ready at dvr position.

cameras need good lighting,this is often overlooked.

it also depends on what risk you need to protect.

also a lot of diy cctv is of no use to law enforcement companies/courts.

sorry it has to be done well for decent results.

good luck.

Sponsored Links
We're can I get professional cameras from?
There's a local shop near me called safetec that do professional systems and I think they sell to the public.

www.safetechuk.com/

Seems as you also done all the wiring etc why not just fit the cameras also?

Lighting is fine, I have a street lighting very close and also pir lights for the front.

The rear is permantly lit with a led 50w light. Which is very bright and lights up garden with a pure white light.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back