CCTV DVR Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have taken a look through the posts on here regarding a CCTV DVR system and two names have come up Samsung and AVTech. With this in mind could anyone give me a recommendation or feedback on use between the following:
- Samsung SRD-443P
- AVTech KPD675D
- Securix SME4

I would be interested in feedback on the following functionality:
- remote viewing/search (Android)
- remote viewing/search (PC)
- remote admin (PC)
- how recording quality compares between these models
- motion detection including pre/post recording

I have experience of the SME4 and therefore would like to compare other people's experience before purchasing another DVR.

Thanks in advance for your help

Sponsored Links
Securix is basically Swann nasty kit........the AVTECH is in another league

The AVTECH 675 is the new sibling of the best selling globally avtech 674....cheap as chips unit but great software...just becareful to buy UK stocker!!

Samsung 443 - nice machine, had 2 with software issues on recently....apart from this, its great quality

BR
Matt

Thanks Matt,

I'm guessing your money would be on the AVTech? What is the significance of the UK dealer? Do you have any recommended suppliers?

Are either the Samsung or AVTech better when it comes to the mobile apps and/or remote admin via PC?

In terms of recorded video quality are all three the same? They seem that way on paper.

Thanks again for your help.

The AVTECH or Samsung are way in front BUT due to maturity AVTECH wins.......Also take great care over HDD as most suppliers are using recon HDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Can't vouch for the AVTech but the Samsung is spot on if the spec suits you. No problem with remote viewing on Ipad and Android phone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back