CCTV AVTECH AVC793 IPHONE SMART PHONE VIEWING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help.......

We recently purchased an AVTECH 793 4CH DVR

The unit is absolutely fantastic quality for the money although we did take advice to go for 600TVL Samsung cameras which I think has really helped.

We recently have had a problem with some scumbags trying to take metal out of our skip ( I'm a plumber)...they keep coming back and now a set of radiators (luckily old) have vanished..

The police have visited and were very impressed by the playback quality of system...they said I should use the "push notification" feature as I have an iPhone...To summarise what this means is that when the cameras detect motion the DVR will send an email link advising to log onto DVR and view incident..

Sounds great!! one small problem - you have to couple DVR machine up-to internet and then you can live view your CCTV..

My question is can anyone advise where I can find more info to configure DVR as I understand you need to open gates of BT router to allow comms and then set up IP account or something...I'm only plumber not a computer geek hence the question??????

To anyone thinking about CCTV I would highly recommend the AVTECH set up particularly if you can also view on smart phone...

Anyone advise?
Cheers
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back