CCTV network cameras honeywell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone can help
I have just moved house and am installing new camera system I have 6 Honeywell HD4DIPX CAMERAS. and my old Samsung analog DVR. What's the best way of getting these up and running as I have just used analog system in the past.
I have a few coaxing/ power out to Ip65 junction boxes but that's as far as I have getting. And two analog cameras up and running.
Regards Tony
Bootneck sport

Sponsored Links
So what are you wanting to do ? You can't connect IP cameras to your old Samsung dvr , you can get hybrid dvrs , but whether the Honeywell cameras are compatible is another issue ! The IP cameras will require cat 5/6 to them .

Looking at the spec ( no better than analogue ) and age ( 2008 ) of your Honeywell IP cameras , you may struggle to find one

Sponsored Links
Your not off to a good start,
Why did you run coax you had IP cameras?

If your intending to keep your cameras, then you need to replace the cables. Or forget the IP camera's and fit analogue one.

Would go for a hikvision 3mp dvr 4 X 3mp TVI cameras and 1 X 5mp IP camera or 8 way with 2 IP cameras

Hi All,

For Honeywell CCTV system, which mobile application we can use?

I have Attached the NVR details for your reference. Anyone can help on this?

Thanks

Attachments

• Honewell NVR.jpeg
    Honewell NVR.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 27

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back