CCTV, poor night vision

God, he's still at it.

Vista - Nobrains own discount brand.
Who makes it Mr expert?

Yes, you can get decent results but then, you also get 'iffy' units.

The usp for the Vista range is price.
Nobrains get more margin on Vista - so guess which kit they push?

Sponsored Links
God, he's still at it.

Vista - Nobrains own discount brand.
Who makes it Mr expert?

Yes, you can get decent results but then, you also get 'iffy' units.

The usp for the Vista range is price.
Nobrains get more margin on Vista - so guess which kit they push?

your a troll plain and simple, been reading your posts over the past few years, you seem to think your mr it, when your quite clearly a idiotic fool.

vista is pro gear used in pro installations, i have never had no iffy equipment off ebay, you stick to what you do and ill stick to what i do.

Hey Leeroy

Yes you. The one who goes on the trade forums asking for advice...then pops up here claiming to be the big i am.

I know exactly what Vista is. Surely even an amateur like you would have twigged with me telling you who owns the brand.
Ah, sorry, You don't know who Nobrains are do you.

Now best you go find your ginger whinger trolling mate. You might have to wait until he reinvents himself having just posted more nonsense.

Hey Leeroy

Yes you. The one who goes on the trade forums asking for advice...then pops up here claiming to be the big i am.

I know exactly what Vista is. Surely even an amateur like you would have twigged with me telling you who owns the brand.
Ah, sorry, You don't know who Nobrains are do you.

Now best you go find your ginger whinger trolling mate. You might have to wait until he reinvents himself having just posted more nonsense.

i no eactly who nobain is. i know exactly what vista is too having been using there prouducts for the past 7 years in my diy install.

your a troll plain to see by anyone who takes a hour to read over your posts.

Sponsored Links
admin, is there any chance some kind of action can be took against him? its quite clear to see he is a troll looking for a fight, he seems to forget this is a diy site.

admin, is there any chance some kind of action can be took against him? its quite clear to see he is a troll looking for a fight, he seems to forget this is a diy site.

Your the one here trolling.
Having watched you on all the trade sites asking the same questions all the time.

How many cameras and alarms you have now?

Personally if its that bad where you are its time to move.

Your actually being like another here and questioning people who do this for a serious living.
Not buying Homebase or Ebay products to resell.

no hes the troll, slaging of cheap gear, then slags off the pro gear.

lets put the trade sites issues to bed, i have asked for help on thoes sites a few times you are correct, i belive it was once for a honeywell ptz (for a friend) and a issue with a dm (for a friend before i even owned a dm so was unable to help him)

i asked once about some recomendations for a alarm, and texecom was recommend, hence i took that adivce and bought it, unlike the majority that you try to help out, who then do the opposite and come back to you asking you questions such as "alarm what do your think of this camera, or what do you think of this alarm from bnq etc" examples.

post my questions that i have asked on the trade sites here if you wish, i dont mind at all., hope fully it will hellp some one else.as the record shows im a tech loving geek, nothing to do with crime areas, as i have also said, the police on many occasions have asked if my cameras had seen anything in incidents that have occured, the police love my pro gear crystal clear cctv images.

i also have a fair few grands worth of fishing equipment, because i like the best gear in everything i do!

and where am i questioning people, again post it here. i will question someone who slags off cheap rubbish, then also slags off pro gear, in a obvious attempt to troll and cause trouble by attempting to belittle me, like i say people can make there own minds up by reading the posts of that person.

Seems some people are still struggling to read properly.

just dont see why we cant get along, you know i like pro quality gear, you should be happy that i install the gear i do, why cant you see that this is all interesting to me? some poeple go wild about cars are trains or write tail numbers of aeroplanes in books, i like electronics, and technology

Carp, Barbel, Float, Spinning, Pole, Have it all myself. No point buying cheap.
Unfortunately the boat has gone. Had to make a choice so it went to a m8.

He can slate off whatever he likes. Like him I have used it and seen the results from cheap to high end. And sometimes high end isnt that good either.
Hence the many times we mention assisting the manufacturers. To solve this.
And blocking emails from Korea and China as a day to day basis.

Your questions were mentioned to just prove your on a learning curve still. A few questions does not = a combined 70 yrs of experience. Even with playing about a few items.

But my stance is the same, your sources are not with provenance. A few serial numbers to the manufacturers might show that.

So read carefully then...and stop jumping to false conclusions.

So you've got a vista dome.
Ever worked in the field with vista kit? Development? suffered the consequences of them suddenly pulling a product because it didn't do what it said on the tin? etc?

Like you said, lets stick to what we know.

So read carefully then...and stop jumping to false conclusions.

So you've got a vista dome.
Ever worked in the field with vista kit? Development? suffered the consequences of them suddenly pulling a product because it didn't do what it said on the tin? etc?

Like you said, lets stick to what we know.

no i have not worked in the field, the vista dome i use are all current or past current models, that i have had running 24/7 all year long (even weekend and bank holidays) and have never ever failed

when im out and about, i look at what equipment is used, and everywhere i look it is honeywell domes and vista domes, i do admit i can not tell what cameras are used in dennard housings as i cant see them, but i use dennard housings as they are also a industry standard so obvisly a tred and tested product that needs no second guessing.

what you said mate dont apply to me cos i dont fit these things for a lving so dont have to go and rip it out cos it fails to do what it says on the tin.

we are all agreed that my panasonic ptzs are the bees knees though aint we lol

Care to show any proof of that?

There is far better.

well it was named cctv product of the year and is used in ultra high end bespoke areas.

and the only ptzs i have seen are, dms, panaonics, and forward vison metal mickeys, or obitals that asda insit on using.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back