CCTV, poor night vision

sorry i only do sea fishing in some of the worst cold weather there is, especially winter sea fishing on the beach for the cod.

sitting by a sunny lake or stocked lake in shallow water is not what i would call fishing.

im sure you no who abu garcia and diawa are.

Sponsored Links
So you admit there are better.

Jeeeeeze you have not seen a high end camera in action that is for sure.

Makes your stuff look like lego.

Its not bad, but its not as good as you make out either, and you still have issues understanding the tech.
As many seem to here. Yet make out to do so. Albeit only slightly better and still want to argue.

you keep forgeting though im talking about the gear on my house, making my cctv sytems one of the best on a humble average street property - thats what you keep failing to understand

put it this way - micormark cameras on a house or the gear i have? in the average street property not some celbs or mansion.

thats why i can hold my head high, because i have only ever spoke about what i use on my own home, what i know works.

sorry i only do sea fishing in some of the worst cold weather there is, especially winter sea fishing on the beach for the cod.

sitting by a sunny lake or stocked lake in shallow water is not what i would call fishing.

im sure you no who abu garcia and diawa are.

FFS. fishing is fishing.
I can be cold and freezing my nuts off by a flowing river in the cold. Or at a nice spot on the south coast in gales for cod.
So sorry I forgot to mention the beach casters (2) and the boat rods. You do know what a "Multiplier " is?
As I mentioned the boat was sold. Did you miss that?

Your really being a knobler here now.

Shimano, Abu, Mitchell to name a few.

Really, what are you trying to prove?

Sponsored Links
not proving nothing my fault for not mentioning sea fishing when i said i like fishing, im not aruging with you how many times to i have to say that to you!

of course i know what a multiplier is you divvy lol, fixed spools are beneath me, unless im using a little one with 12lb line when spinning for macks.

all to do with lux, not simply how much light there is, there is no light apart from orange glow street lghts in the image below, but thats off a true ir cut filter cameram which sees in low lux, there is no trickery (sens up)

you need a camera that costs about £200 for this: test

Hmm

Looking at this again something doesn't stack up.

and alamr when i mentioned abu and diawa, it was a attempt to show to you i like my gear as you know that is good gear, so hopefully you would click on and think to yourself, yes lee2009 must like his fishing if uses that kinda gear. yes fishing is fishing, however river or lake fishing has never appealed to mem and as i say thats not what I call fishing.

not gona ponder anything, that is a shot from one of my cameras, took at the time displayed on the monitor.

you said something does not stack up, so whats worrying you about that shot, tell me then i can ansere why you feel something does not stack up.

Your getting like your mate, calling people names when all else fails.
But there is something fishy about that picture.

Not all was told how its being "taken" is it.

Using a 12lb line for a few ounce fish is most certainly not fishing.
And it matters not what "You" call it, a few million would disagree with you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back