Cctv

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by markymark1234567, 23 Jun 2019.

1. markymark1234567

markymark1234567

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi, what’s the easiest ccct to setup and install??
    I’m looking for 4 HD cameras and a good hard drive.
    I was gonna buy the hive outdoor camera but changed my mind.
    Any info welcome

2. sparkymarka

sparkymarka

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Can’t go wrong with Hikvision ....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. Iamchamps

Iamchamps

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    +1 for Hikvision. Your question is hard to answer though without knowing your level of skill regarding CCTV and setup then I do not know what to suggest as “easy”

My only recommendation is if you spend cheap you will be back here in a year asking again what you should buy.

Stay away from the cheap too good to be true unknown makes on ebay and the likes.

5. festive

festive

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Fyi my first kit was Samsung and i was not impressed especially with the UK support. Amateur to say the least.

Last two have been hikvision and have been fab. I have multiple cams running intruder detection line detection etc remote alarms etc. Plus the software for phones is easy and clear and stable for remote access.

Find a reputable dealer as someone else ,mentioned be aware of cheap hikvision cams that have fixed firmware from China. Great kit very stable alot of support on forums etc.

6. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

7. Sponsored Links